tennessee highs wrestling team

wrestlingcoach

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tn high school was terrible last year... with 2 seniors, don't expect much of them for this year

825397819[/snapback]

well...first off tennessee high has 5 seniors on the team this year...there are also a couple of juniors and a couple of sophmores that are gonna make some noise in the conference this year.

i'd like "iwillpicku" to tell somone who he is and asking politely, for now, quit ur trash talkin especially about things you have not a clue about...

ths, just keep doing the things that you are doing to recruit wrestlers and make yourselves better. If you want to go back on the boards, iwillpicku has been nothing but negative. Stay positive and keep the direction of your program pointed up. The job of seniors on a wrestling team is to deliver some squared away freshman for the future. You just concentrate on that.

come on.. i'm trying to stir up everyone at TN High so they do come out with a good team this year... they have 5 Seniors?  That's better for them... will they be filling out a full line-up?  How will they stack up with the closer teams like DB and Sullivan East?

825417044[/snapback]

for the first time in about 4 years tennessee high will have a full team every spot will be filled! some of these guys you've never heard about and im pretty sure, from experience, that they will make alot of noise this year. :D

Mumpy, is Russell Haynes still around? I was just looking throught the state brackets and had forgotten about him. What weight is he going?

825417818[/snapback]

[/qu

Yes, Russell is still around and he will be wrestling at 130 this year.

Our lineup should be as follows...

103- Eli Williams 9th

112- Will Haynes 9th

119- C.L. 10th

125- David Hertzog 11th

130- Russell Haynes 11th

135- Todd Marcus 10th

140- Michael Mumpower 12th

145- Andrew Cox 10th

152- Dennis Jenkins 11th

160- Brad Poore- 11th

171- ???

189- Cody Smith- 11th

215- Drew Kennedy- 12th

hvwt- Johnny Graybeal- 12th

There are two more seniors but they are 189 and hvy so...

LOOK, Mumpowrer is a great wrestler I wish him the best of luck this year and hopes he goes all the way THS well be good with or without 2 people!!!!! but I have got to know mumpower of the last year during our matches and stuff. but whoever wrote that i am better then Mumpower there wrong he's better than me he has more experince so I wish him the best of luck and good luck to the rest of the team i will see you all down the road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb