5. Coffee County

6. Franklin County

7. Warren County

What do you guys think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Region 3 needs some work all the teams have to travel a long way for region games does anyone have any ideas?

Maryville should move up anyway do you agree. This would make a great Region if so and all the Blount County schools can fight it out. I wish a few Chattanooga Teams could and sould move up so this could limit our road games too.

Guest Oakland
I agree Region 3 needs some work all the teams have to travel a long way for region games does anyone have any ideas?

Maryville should move up anyway do you agree. This would make a great Region if so and all the Blount County schools can fight it out. I wish a few Chattanooga Teams could and sould move up so this could limit our road games too.

825394507[/snapback]

its not about if maryville should move up, you have to keep the classifications balanced and it just so happens that maryville is a school that was on the line on being a big 4a, small 5a school. with that said, no doubt it would make for a great region. maryville could be the school that shifts the balance of power from middle tn to east tn as far as 5a football. region 3 is a mess though, hopefully the will move the wilson co schools to region 5 and shift around some other schools in the other regions, it will be very interesting to see how the tssaa deals with region 3-6 as far as reclassification goes