BAYLOR DIV2 STATE CHAMPIONS

timbdp

Congratulations to the Lady Red Raiders on their victory over the Lady Irish. I am amazed at what you were able to accomplish this year with just one senior. You have an excellent coaching staff who has prepared you well.

Alas, this was the going to be the year for Father Ryan. We had 8 seniors who were battle tested. We wound up having a fantastic season losing only 2 games, both to the same team, YOU! I feel badly for the girls and Coach Dieterich. They were ready to play. They knew the Road to the Championship would go through Baylor. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They lost to a very good team and program.

Congratulations to the Lady Red Raiders on their victory over the Lady Irish. I am amazed at what you were able to accomplish this year with just one senior. You have an excellent coaching staff who has prepared you well.

Alas, this was the going to be the year for Father Ryan. We had 8 seniors who were battle tested. We wound up having a fantastic season losing only 2 games, both to the same team, YOU! I feel badly for the girls and Coach Dieterich. They were ready to play. They knew the Road to the Championship would go through Baylor. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They lost to a very good team and program.

825397294[/snapback]

Father Ryan did do a great job and they had a great season. They came out really hard and scored early. It was a CRAZY game. As for Baylor, CONGRATS. You guys worked your tails off. The standard was set the same for this years team as it was for last years team. From summer workouts, to pre-season in August, to the actual season the Baylor team worked really hard. I think the fact that they were VERY fit helped them too. WAY TO GO BAYLOR... BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK! I'm sure they will look forward to deffending their title to such great competition.

Father Ryan did do a great job and they had a great season. They came out really hard and scored early. It was a CRAZY game. As for Baylor, CONGRATS. You guys worked your tails off. The standard was set the same for this years team as it was for last years team. From summer workouts, to pre-season in August, to the actual season the Baylor team worked really hard. I think the fact that they were VERY fit helped them too. WAY TO GO BAYLOR... BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK! I'm sure they will look forward to deffending their title to such great competition.

825397528[/snapback]

FOUR STATE TITLES GO BAYLOR! you're awesome...i wannabe just like ya'll when i grow up thumb

825397294[/snapback]

Baylor didn't actually have just one senior, they had 4. Only one of them got a lot of playing time.

Thanks for putting everyone straight. All FOUR seniors contributed alot to the winning season and therefor they deserve credit too.

825399757[/snapback]

Yeah those four seniors did an awesome job! Everyone on the team worked really hard and did an awesome job. Some young players reallys stepped up. Thats why Baylor is good... they have depth. They have built an awesome program, and each year they are strong. They will be STACKED next year. Good luck to the competition. GO BAYLOR!!