Best of 10AA?

bballer6876

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw it either I just heard about it when they were explaining on the news what Pee Wee had been caught doing in the corner at the movie theater. "Sycamore could be 4-0 if..." is just another great example that you have been spending too much time in the corner yourself and not enough paying attention to high school basketball.

I haven't been keeping up with basketball lately but i'm suprised at some of the rankings. Greenbrier, Cheatham, Harpeth, Waverly, and East Robertson are all in the top 25. Sycamore seems to be keeping up with them yet they are nowhere to be seen. Is Sycamore being underestimated, or is it true that they might not make it back to the Sweet 16 this year? It is a slow start as usual for the War Eagles but will they be able to pick it up?

This year's Sycamore team is just not as good as they have been in the past. They miss several key elements that they have had for the last four or five years (an inside presence). They are not in the top 25 because they do not belong there, I think they will be lucky to finish in the top 4 of their district this year.