Coaches of the 12AAA

da unknown

Let's be real here. Whites Creek, Antioch and Pearl-Cohn's basketball programs need a change. At Whites Creek the players are good, but the system is getting old and the opposing teams are catching on. Pearl-Cohn doesn't have the personnel, but sometimes the coach has to make the players bust there tail. And grand ol' Antioch has all the talent in the world, but can't get out the first round of the district tourney. It's time for a change. Who's wit me.

It has actually been a while since Whites Creek has had a complete team. They have had some good guards. My personal favorite was Andrew Cannon. He was a great shooter! Coach Nollner does a very good job. They have a chance this year.

Pearl Cohn just doesn't have the same caliber of players they had a few years ago when they made back to back state tourneys. If anyone has noticed, the football team doesn't either. Coach Collins could have done a better job had he not had a crazy parent on him the whole time.

Antioch's coach can coach and he does have tallent. I think it's a matter of too many good players and not enough basketballs. That makes for some discontent.

Metros problem right now is not coaching. Its a lack of consistancy for a period of time. How many schools have had a whole freshman class for four years. If they havent been rezoned, they are going from one school to another on their own. Keep those kids in one place, with one coach for four years, and you will see a champion.