Gville and Clay Co

lori

Celina needs to step it up Campbell, Hewitt, Kirk, Sunshine, and Miller. I watched you all play Dekalb Co. Makes me almost ashamed to say that i played with all. But you guys are my boys and i luv ya and miss ya yall need to give to give me a call. Better yet just come to our game fri. LA vs. Howard 1st round of the playoffs (at LA). this is preece

whata u know good preece. aint seen ya in a while. but the comment about campbell hewitt kirk sunshine and miller steppin up will happen this year. weve done began weight liftin and conditiong and people will be there rain, sleet or shine. I personally said i would take anyone one of the ones who dont drive home. Because this school and this team did not need a season like this after a winning season last year. But next year is all up in the air right now, but in my book the season begins now. thumb

Miller #28

whata u know good preece. aint seen ya in a while. but the comment about campbell hewitt kirk sunshine and miller steppin up will happen this year. weve done began weight liftin and conditiong and people will be there rain, sleet or shine. I personally said i would take anyone one of the ones who dont drive home. Because this school and this team did not need a season like this after a winning season last year. But next year is all up in the air right now, but in my book the season begins now. thumb

Miller #28

825415639[/snapback]

good attitude to have.. thumb