JCS vs. WEST CARROLL REVISITED

ctshizzle

thumb GO EAGLES!!  thumb

825427024[/snapback]

Just who are you cheerin' for anyway? WC needs to find an alternative to their running game, because the JCS defense has allowed only 11 rushing touchdowns this year, with two of them coming from the fastest (and possibly the best) RB in 1A, Orey Willis. Remember, WC did outgain JCS in passing yards in their first match this season; we'll see how the passing game for WC goes Friday night.

By the way, Hirschfield is now the #2 QB in West TN according to the Jackson Sun. He has had more INTs in the past two games than he has had all season, but boy can he throw. Look for him to pick apart the WC secondary regardless of who wins the ballgame.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about WC and Milan, is for nothing since you won't be playing each other any time soon. ( If ever )

Now for tonights game, WC and JCS, This should be a great game. JCS won the last time only by 8 pts. Since I have 2 sons playing for WC I hope we Win. I think We will have to look out for the WR's for JCS they are petty good. JCS is a Bal. team. However, I do think WC has what it takes to win. IF! they watch out for mistakes. We will beat our selfs with mistakes. It was a great game the last time. It will be a great game tonight.

JCS pulls out and wins this one, 18-14. This is the first game I've missed all season, due to sickness, but at least the Eagles survive Round 2 and will get their rematch with USJ next week.

How did this game turn out? It sounds like it was another defensive shootout.

It is my understanding that next week's game will be at USJ; the winner of that game will host the substate game.

KNUCK IF YA BUCK!