Gordonsville @ FCS

dlu07

WHAT DID FCS DO TO YOU

825429128[/snapback]

I played against FCS all 4 years in school and they got lucky to score on us. I just do not like them at all. They are cheap and hate to lose to public schools especially ones that have better athletes than them. FCS has one win against a team from Smith County and it happen to be in down year for G-ville. They never beat SC and finally got a win against region foe G-ville. What does it matter I just do not like FCS!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a marry christmas. Just admit it you can't stop Friendship when it get down to it so stop whining, and I know someone did not make fun of Friendship's field but gordensville's whole stadium layout is quite possibly the worst in the state.

GOOD LUCK BOYS, KEEP IT UP! YOUR MAKING US PROUD, AND WE BELIEVE YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING YOU GOTTA STILL PLAY WITH THAT HEART I KNOW YOU GOT IN YOU.

825429118[/snapback]

that was me sating FC's field is rundown..i said nothing about ur stadium...just ur field is ugly.....Gordonsville has one of the nicest 1a fields in the state....now we may not have the nicest stands...but we dont have all that money that ya'll have to spend on fireworks to shoot off at the end of every quarter. You will get your beating next week when boyd comes to town...and FC will not have shot in a long while at wining state...b/c TC is coming back down, and they will manhandle everyone....and really..what is not fair about TC coming down..they are under the 1a enrollment so how is it not fair?

I'll tell you what happened Swanson.  Gordonsville got absolutely abused!  But I have to give them credit.  They did a great job of playing dirty against Friendships young pups, which seemed to make the Tigers feel good about themselves.  And for the record, this is the 5th time the Commanders have beat Gordonsville.

825430009[/snapback]

ya'll were the ones that got the personal foul unsportsman like conduct penalties..so dont tell us about playing dirty....well it was close until the end of the second quarter......all i have to say is big play's..;..FC had a butt-load of them and just pulled away from us.....we couldn't stop them...we had opportunities to make big plays ourselves, but didn't execute. Better luck next year Tigers!

I'll tell you what happened Swanson.  Gordonsville got absolutely abused!  But I have to give them credit.  They did a great job of playing dirty against Friendships young pups, which seemed to make the Tigers feel good about themselves.  And for the record, this is the 5th time the Commanders have beat Gordonsville.

825430009[/snapback]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny, but why does them playing dirty not suprise. Oh I know there from Smith County and they are all dirty. Good Job Boys, keep it up. You got to believe.

ya'll were the ones that got the personal foul unsportsman like conduct penalties..so dont tell us about playing dirty....well it was close until the end of the second quarter......all i have to say is big play's..;..FC had a butt-load of them and just pulled away from us.....we couldn't stop them...we had opportunities to make big plays ourselves, but didn't execute. Better luck next year Tigers!

825430720[/snapback]

So what your saying is ya'll stink, just admit it FCS is better!

Ya'll are the ones who go to the Christian school, aren't ya'll the ones who are supposed to be better than us?? NO FCS is not better, FCS is a bunch of pansies who this they are better than everyone else, but what do you expect, when your parents bring you up telling you that and feeding you with a silver spoon, then you would think that....there are a few good guys from FCS, I went to school with a few of them, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I don't like FC and NEVER will, you will NEVER have the team's Gordonsville has had, and you will NEVER have the strong tradition that Gordonsville has. I will take tradition over a "one-hit wonder" anyday, b/c thats what ya'll are. Ya'll will finish 3rd in the region next year behind 2 public schools in Gordonsville and Trosudale Co.

Ya'll are the ones who go to the Christian school, aren't ya'll the ones who are supposed to be better than us?? NO FCS is not better, FCS is a bunch of pansies who this they are better than everyone else, but what do you expect, when your parents bring you up telling you that and feeding you with a silver spoon, then you would think that....there are a few good guys from FCS, I went to school with a few of them, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I don't like FC and NEVER will, you will NEVER have the team's Gordonsville has had, and you will NEVER have the strong tradition that Gordonsville has. I will take tradition over a "one-hit wonder" anyday, b/c thats what ya'll are. Ya'll will finish 3rd in the region next year behind 2 public schools in Gordonsville and Trosudale Co.

825430912[/snapback]

DLU there has to be no bigger whiner on this board than you. You want to know why we got a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct? Because your player was on the bottom of the pile bending back #74's fingers as far as he could. Those fingers are now in splints. So he got up and called your player a name. Whoa...that's awful.

Tell #18, #20, and #25 that they can now look at themselves as men for cheap shotting on the JV squad in the 4th quarter (although #25 got his in the end...shucks). All I know is, our 2nd team had a seven minute drive on you guys without throwing once and it was hilarious.

And one more thing...about "stopping the big play" because FCS relies on it... Let me direct your attention to the 99 yard drive that FCS had at the end of the 2nd quarter to completely shut you down, and none of the plays were for over 20 yards.

42-6. Shut up.

I stand up and applaud you speedy that was a funny post.

DLU let me ask you a question do you think all kids that go to Friendship are rich kids? Well they are not I went there for 10 years and you want to know how, my parents worked there butts off to send me to good school. We never have had a lot of money, and might not ever will. But I know one thing my parents loved me enough to send to school were I didn't have to deal with the stuff that goes on at public school because they love me. So when you say that private school kids grow up with a silver spoon in our mouth you better know what you are talking about because you obviously don't because I know the value of a dollar and I know a lot of kids who go to that school who do to. So shut up because you are a idiot.

Edited by craftyvet