red boiling springs football.any hope?

sqhschiefs

i love the bulldogs!!! a few years back they flirted with the state playoffs and were on the move up.i know the school does not have many students but i'd love to see you break through and get in it only seems to be getting worse numbers wise out there.i know you guys play with tons of heart.i even heard your middle school program is great!!! update me.

i love the bulldogs!!! a few years back they flirted with the state playoffs and were on the move up.i know the school does not have many students but i'd love to see you break through and get in it only seems to be getting worse numbers wise out there.i know you guys play with tons of heart.i even heard your middle school program is great!!! update me.

825425567[/snapback]

What year was that?

They football team will never be good because of the numbers we do have...we can have 16 great players and still not win because we can't rest anyone...People don't wanna play because we lose...but if they played we would win...I wish we just could get the players to play so we could compete in the playoffs atleast once...