Loretto Mustangs

Football Man

I heard a rumor that Coach Jacobs is being asked to step down! Any truth to this and if it is true who do you think will replace him? I played for him and would hate to see him go.

825428005[/snapback]

I hope it's a rumor.I think he is a class guy and class act.I don't think there is to many people who would go to Loretto and coach.The pay is horrible so you better be glad you have got a guy like him.Sounds to me you need better players and a better work ethic.The coach can only do so much.Ask Joe Paterno!

I hope it's a rumor.I think he is a class guy and class act.I don't think there is to many people who would go to Loretto and coach.The pay is horrible so you better be glad you have got a guy like him.Sounds to me you need better players and a better work ethic.The coach can only do so much.Ask Joe Paterno!

825428651[/snapback]

Hey I feel ya! I loved playing for Coach Jacobs. He's great! And He learned from the best coach LHS has ever had, Butch Toner. I hope Coach Jacobs is always there. thumb thumb

The New Head Coach Of Loretto Wil be...... ;)

FORMER MISSISSIPPI STATE HEAD COACH JACKIE SHERILL! thumb

825428863[/snapback]

Hey Football Man you and I are on the same page.Coach Toner is one of the best high school football coaches to grace the sidelines.He is a legend in Alabama and Tennessee.So Coach Jacobs learned from the best.Man that Coach Toner could coach! Coach Jacobs is a good man and coach!

Hey Football Man you and I are on the same page.Coach Toner is one of the best high school football coaches to grace the sidelines.He is a legend in Alabama and Tennessee.So Coach Jacobs learned from the best.Man that Coach Toner could coach! Coach Jacobs is a good man and coach!

825428905[/snapback]

Yeah I remember West and He wae terrible. Then Coach Toner came and changed the whole attitude of the team, the school and heck the community. He was a great coach a Bear Bryant diciple. He taught me about football and life. Made a man out of me. I wish he was still in it. Coach Jacobs has done a good job. I blocked for Charlie Dover and Donnie Cotton And hunted QB's on D. We were great then. thumb thumb

Yeah I remember West and He wae terrible. Then Coach Toner came and changed the whole attitude of the team, the school and heck the community. He was a great coach a Bear Bryant diciple. He taught me about football and life. Made a man out of me. I wish he was still in it. Coach Jacobs has done a good job. I blocked for Charlie Dover and Donnie Cotton And hunted QB's on D. We were great then. thumb  thumb

825428961[/snapback]

Hey football man did you play in the Loretto vs Wayne Co. classic in 1990? What a game! What an offensive line! The Cotton boy was awesome that night! One of the better high school football games I have ever seen!

Hey football man did you play in the Loretto vs Wayne Co. classic in 1990? What a game! What an offensive line! The Cotton boy was awesome that night! One of the better high school football games I have ever seen!

825428982[/snapback]

Sure did. I blocked for Donnie all night and had 18 tackles on D. You know it's funny I played college with that Wayne Co. Rb Boggins. He was good. That was a great game. It was a war between 2 really good football teams. In 91 against Wayne Co. I had 10 sacks. They we spreading us and we rocked them.

Sure did. I blocked for Donnie all night and had 18 tackles on D. You know it's funny I played college with that Wayne Co. Rb Boggins. He was good. That was a great game. It was a war between 2 really good football teams. In 91 against Wayne Co. I had 10 sacks. They we spreading us and we rocked them.

825429003[/snapback]

Yeah what a game.The running back in that game was Jerrod Baugus.He was runner-up for Mr. Football that year.He had a good game that night but not good enough.Final score Loretto 38 Wayne Co. 27.Yall scored 20 unanswered points in the 4th quarter.

Yeah what a game.The running back in that game was Jerrod Baugus.He was runner-up for Mr. Football that year.He had a good game that night but not good enough.Final score Loretto 38 Wayne Co. 27.Yall scored 20 unanswered points in the 4th quarter.

825429020[/snapback]

Yea That was his name. He left after my 1st semester. Good player. I wish he would of stuck around.