Milan Rolls

cofo

With no dawg in this hunt (no pun intended), that is a classy act.  Maybe a few on this board could learn a lesson.  Boths teams are deserving of what they have accomplished this season.  Westview's turn around is remarkable and Milan's perserverance shows everyone what you can do.  Good luck to Milan and congratulations to Westview.  Also, the true Region champ is listed in the record book as Westview.

825430437[/snapback]

I hope everybody knows that we are the best team in 72a

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to milan. Like I have said before, milan always plays tough in the playoffs and they always play to the level of their comp. They were by far the best team fri night. But I stand by my word to say that guy is a better athlete than walker, proof was the first play of the game. Walker had a perfect angle on him, and guy dusted him. Good Luck at mempho this week

Congrats milan... tough game up front... yall gotta get even tougher next week so yall can get to the next round...yalll go get what we couldnt done and keep it in 7-2a thumb  go dawgs                                          (never thought i would say that)

825430698[/snapback]

thanks 64, You did a good job last night .