Milan Rolls

cofo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Day-Day is my best friend I got his back at all times no matter what. He along with the whole Milan football team played a heck of a game. Now go down to Memphis and put the WOOD to them boys and bring it back to 7-2A. I'll be there supporting yall next week in Memphis. GOOD LUCK!!!

Brannen Bishop #14

825430578[/snapback]

Do you got an email address?

no i saw the field on film & it didnt look to bad...i think they worked on it a lot because i heard now its one of the better fields in memphis & since carver is a 1 seed that got 1st pick of field that played at & they picked whitehaven so obviously it must be decent. but 2 years ago when I went down there the sayin 3 blades of grass was MOST deffinently true. there were ruts on it from tires....looked like a tractor pull had been on it the night before.

Edited by milanpunisher4

no i saw the field on film & it didnt look to bad...i think they worked on it a lot because i heard now its one of the better fields in memphis & since carver is a 1 seed that got 1st pick of field that played at & they picked whitehaven so obviously it must be decent. but 2 years ago when I went down there the sayin 3 blades of grass was MOST deffinently true. there were ruts on it from tires....looked like a tractor pull had been on it the night before.

825432478[/snapback]

I saw the film of the dreseden playoff game with them , the field looked like it had plenty of grass.