camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

Ok look im not trying to be mean but Camden absolutely $ux!!! They will not beat Huntingdon, and they sure couldn't beat Milan in a real game(scrimages don't count).Don't forget Milan lost every scrimage game this year but obviously they are doing well enough to make it this far. Camden got slaughtered by some wild mustangs but mustangs got bit in the @$$ by the DAWGS!!! Yeah yeah yeah camden might have one or two OK players but other than that ......naw it still dont matter!!! Enjoy the hard season while you have it because you will have cupcakes for the up-coming years. I expect Camden to get by at least 4 TD's by Huntingdon and Milan to beat Carver by 2 TD's. After that i will get to watch the game it should be for the state title. With real intentions not practice situations. But if you have any smartass coments i guess my 4 time state champs will have something to say to all you haters from Camden and Huntingdon. I would like to say best of luck to you lions i would really like for yall to come to the Dawg Pound! I really hope yall win against Huntingdon so we can have a cakewalk in the 4th round! If you dont think we can beat you come look at our trophy case. You might find that yall dont beat us in anything. And what about all the USJ talk.HAHAHA! It's about time! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. USJ will not make the playoffs for the next couple of years. stinks huh! Don't forget Bruins yall are ranked #1 in Jackson Suns Top 10. But guess what instead of play all the retard schools every week you have to play contenders. You will beat Gibson County, Trenton Peabody, and possibly upset 1 more team (Camden if you want easy W) ,but then you will get beat by Milan, H'don, Westview, Dresden, and Scumboldt (Humboldt). So you better win a title this year oh i forgot you have DCA next week. Well nevermind. All people who would like to respond to my comments email me at str8stylin6969@hotmail.com

825440378[/snapback]

ok dude i dont know who u r...but u need to shut your mouth...your makin milan look bad. people know about our tradition & all without u having to run your mouth about it...we dont need u or anyone else like u to stick up for us. so if your post from now on are gonna be as idiotic as that then dont post at all. also u have no idea what your talken about when it comes to camden or huntingdon! both are very good teams.<_<

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok dude i dont know who u r...but u need to shut your mouth...your makin milan look bad. people know about our tradition & all without u having to run your mouth about it...we dont need u or anyone else like u to stick up for us. so if your post from now on are gonna be as idiotic as that then dont post at all. also u have no idea what your talken about when it comes to camden or huntingdon! both are very good teams.<_<

825440978[/snapback]

Nice post milanpunisher4. Unfortunantly we all have those idiotic fans... thumb