AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Normal.  You guys haven't made past the 3rd round  but once in the last 10 years. A couple of years ago you about shut down coach T crying fire the coach.  Success brings a lot . But one thing I can give AE credit for, is they teach their kids to be humble and hungry. It's a shame that an Oak Ridge guy would call AE clowns when most of the coaches that have something to do with building this program are from Oak Ridge.  Matter of fact they show nothing but love for Oak Ridge. When they don't play most of their coaches go and watch Oak Ridge. Very classy group of coaches and kids. But let the haters go. This forum is for AE-Fulton. I matter of fact it should be closed.  Fulton go win it all.

825450253[/snapback]

boorelly, did not mean to offend anyone, just acting a fool. I guess you take this a lot more serious than I do.Please accept my apologies for the statement . Also please do not include me in any movement to get rid of any coach at Oak Ridge, we have the best staff right now that we have had in a long time maybe ever, and I think the next few years will bear that out. I know the coaches at AE have done a great job and it is good to know that they support Oak Ridge Football. Good Luck in the future hope to see all the AE coaches at Murfreesboro this weekend.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boorelly, did not mean to offend anyone, just acting a fool. I guess you take this a lot more serious than I do.Please accept my apologies for the statement . Also please do not include me in any movement to get rid of any coach at Oak Ridge, we have the best staff right now that we have had in a long time maybe ever, and I think the next few years will bear that out. I know the coaches at AE have done a great job and it is good to know that they support Oak Ridge Football. Good Luck in the future hope to see all the AE coaches at Murfreesboro this weekend.

825450385[/snapback]

I for one hope they don't go support Oak Ridge. It's ashame how you got on here and call AE a bunch of clowns. They didn't do anything to you nor say anything about Oak Ridge. Like Boorelly said, most of the coaches came from Oak Ridge and they give OR so much respect. It's all good though, we know you didn't mean any harm you're just speaking from your backside. But I'm still pulling for your opponent.

I for one hope they don't go support Oak Ridge.  It's ashame how you got on here and call AE a bunch of clowns.  They didn't do anything to you nor say anything about Oak Ridge.  Like Boorelly said, most of the coaches came from Oak Ridge and they give OR so much respect.  It's all good though, we know you didn't mean any harm you're just speaking from your backside.  But I'm still pulling for your opponent.

825450412[/snapback]

Hate it for you, but you'll be pulling for a loser again. Go Falcons and Wildcats.

Yeah yeah keep on talking from your backside.  It's going to be a lot of threads started on here about firing ya coach once yall lose Friday..

825450424[/snapback]

Win,lose or draw on Friday our coach has a job as long as he wants to be at Oak Ridge, and most OR fans hope thats a long time. Good to luck to you guys in the future.Go Wildcats and Falcons.

That's good but I wouldn't be talking about a team that's contending for that spot every year.  From 2000:

2000 lost 3rd round

2001 State Champs

2002 Upset in the First

2003 Upset By Fulton in the 3rd :angry:

2004 Upset by Fulton in the 3rd again :angry:

So why are you calling AE clowns if you haven't been close to the ship since 1991?

825448707[/snapback]

Good Game AERoadrunners!,I Wished It Was Closer And It Went Into Overtimes!

See You And Good Luck In Basketball Season!

Good Game AERoadrunners!,I Wished It Was Closer And It Went Into Overtimes!

See You And Good Luck In Basketball Season!

825450601[/snapback]

Closer. Fulton scored on a 4th down with minutes left in the game. This game to me was better than the overtime game because both teams had their best in at the end. This year AE has no excuses. Plus much more offensive show by both teams.