Matman rankings #2

Hamm

Hamm,

I just sent you our line-up, I am sure it is too late to get in on this weekends rankings (if we have anyone that would make it that is), maybe next week though. Keep up the great work. YOu might want to check the thread on the G'Town preseason tourney to see how things are shaping up in the West, you might find a few new names for DI :lol: .

Soms,

The link seems to be working fine now.

Hamm,

I just sent you our line-up, I am sure it is too late to get in on this weekends rankings (if we have anyone that would make it that is), maybe next week though.  Keep up the great work.  YOu might want to check the thread on the G'Town preseason tourney to see how things are shaping up in the West, you might find a few new names for DI :lol: .

Soms,

The link seems to be working fine now.

825432585[/snapback]

This is all I get...

http://www.tennwrestling.com/rankings/matman.html

Mat Man's Tennessee High Schoool Rankings

2004-2005 TENNESSEE WRESTLING PRE-SEASON SURVEY

(please complete and email to matmantn@hotmail.com

School ______________________________________ Coach _____________________________

Assistant Coaches _________________________________________________________________

Your School Phone (_____)______________________ Home Phone (_____)__________________

Fax Number (_____)____________________ E-mail _______________________________________

Best Time(s) to Reach You (during day) ________________________________________________

2003-04 Dual Record: W ____ L ____ T ____ Your Career Record: W _____ L _____ T ______

Years Head Coach: School ____Overall _____ Your Record at this School: W ____ L ____ T_____

Returning Starters (please fill in Probable '04-'05 Certified Weight, Column 4, for each):

NAME GPA/Test (Optional) Grade(04/05) Cert. Wt. (fill in) '03/04 Record '03/04 Trn. Wt.

_________________ ________ _________ _______ _______ _______

__________________ ________ _________ ________ _______ ________

___________________ ________ _________ ________ _______ ________

___________________ ________ _________ ________ _______ _

Others likely to wrestle varsity in 04-05 (include year, weight, and 03-04 record):

Please write comments regarding the upcoming season on the reverse side.

Please return this form (along with a copy of your schedule) BY November 1 to:

matmantn@hotmail.com

The first issue will be posted November 7th and continue each Monday throughout the season on

www.tennwrestling.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND YOUR SUPPORT!

Edited by Sommers