Dyersburg

dms

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh don't worry bout them trojans...they are not going to make a lot of noise this year….

although they beat greenville and heritage (two top ten AAA teams) and almost beat shelbyville this past summer, all without their starting point guard and another starter...

even though they beat a veteran crockett county state elite eight team the other night, by 30, well that was a fluke too....

yes, i would say the lady trojans will not make much noise this year.....even though they have a sophmore 6'3 post that can dribble and shoot and had 22 against crockett, and only played 2.5 quarters, no, she won't make much noise either...

and even though dyersburg's all district and all region point guard from last year is about 6th or 7th player off the bench this year, will not mean much, nor will be the fact that coffman is playing 10 players.....

no, dyersburg will not make much noise this year, because they will be too busy busting butts and running up and down the floor....win or loose, when you play the burg this year, you better to ready to run and run hard and fast for 4 quarters.........

Well said mg...I'm from Lake Co and I saw your girls the other night and I was impressed...I've seen these girls in middle school the past few yeard as we have played them in middle school...The young girls that are now freshmen and sophomores along with the older girls,Strayhorn,etc will be hard too handle the next few years..People will find out about them the next few years..I am one in Lake Co.that hope you have a great season and will try to catch some of your games if we are not playing...I am for all the teams in our area...Halls is in our district and if we are not playing them I pull for them..Basically,I'm for all our district and area teams...Especially when sub-state and state tournaments roll around...Like your post hints at...people from middle and east tenn.don't think we can play ball in West Tenn...I see my Falcons in a lot of polls in the top ten in West Tenn but it's all about Grace ,Temple,Chatt.Chtistian,and Unaka...in all the other posts from middle and east...Some will have Greenfield listed because of last year but they lost two pretty good players...They may be there but we'll see..Also ,I thought Halls had one of those teams beaten until the end of the game last year in the state tournament...I believe Halls had a two point lead with about a minute to go..They have several boys back from that team,Lake Co beat Halls once last year and has everyone back,Trenton has the height to play with anyone,Middleton is loaded..From what I read Weat Carrol,J.C.S. is loaded so I wouldn't just give that gold ball to Temple and Grace,etc..just yet..

thanks for complement...

the lake county falcons looked good also (especially whitby's boys...)

both halls and lake cnty girls looked good at the jamboree last week….

dburg has a long way to go....they are not clicking on 5 cylinders yet and they lack chemistry...

the lady trojans will win some and loose some…….they have the "package"……… if they can peak at the right time, and with a little luck, that “package” could produce a very good year for coffman and his lady trojans…