3-A new regions out!

primetime1302

This is some crap. It goes against the reason why they are realigning. They made this to benefit the other schools. I guess they are tired of AE and Fulton dominating East Tennessee in 3A. May I also say that I honestly think they did this to screw either Anderson County or Kingston. I think this is a get Larry Kerr move. If you are trying to prevent travel then think about this region for 2 3A. Fulton, Austin East, Seymour, Catholic, Carter, Gibbs and Kingston. All but two are Knox County schools and Seymour is right on the County line. And Kingston would not have to pass through Knox County to play in Region 1 and most closer to Knox County than having to travel to Chattanooga area for Region 3. Region 1 Pegion Forge, Union County, Claiborne County, Scott County, Rutledge, and Anderson County.

Edited by boorelly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I dont think so, A-E is losing a lot of talent this year and Fulton doesnt have the great playmakers they have always had.....UH OOOHHH, my friend i am sorry but look for the Mavericks and Maybe the Irish to fight it out, Now the Irish are trying to get Powell on their schedule and they already have Webb, They will have one heck of a change but....They are gonna surprise everyone. Oskie you need to tell them what i am trying to tell them, You know for a fact Catholic Has at least one playmaker and that he CAN be the difference next year. I think you know the kid personally, Just inform them Oskie and Oskie is right quit complaning and take it as it lies. By the way as young as the Mavs were this year expect them to be right back into the mix next year......Go Irish ;)

Edited by Irishfan411

Ha I dont think so, A-E is losing a lot of talent this year and Fulton doesnt have the great playmakers they have always had.....UH OOOHHH, my friend i am sorry but look for the Mavericks and Maybe the Irish to fight it out, Now the Irish are trying to get Powell on their schedule and they already have Webb, They will have one heck of a change but....They are gonna surprise everyone. Oskie you need to tell them what i am trying to tell them, You know for a fact Catholic Has at least one playmaker and that he CAN be the difference next year. I think you know the kid personally, Just inform them Oskie and Oskie is right quit complaning and take it as it lies. By the way as young as the Mavs were this year expect them to be right back into the mix next year......Go Irish  :huh:

825437481[/snapback]

All I can say is WOW!!!! You aren't even a part of this region yet and you're already gettin enemies. AE is losing talent...man you're quick.,....they do EVERY year. The Runners are overflowing with incredible talent year-in, year-out. As for Fulton not having the great playmakers. Well.....where I come from....football is about a team. And Fulton's been pretty successful livin by that rule. Don't look for the Mavs to have that great of a year next year either. They've got alot of readjusting to do. They should have been more successful then they were this year young or not. And if you wanna go there.......as you're sayin fulton won't be successful next year. well....we started 6 sophomores on defense this year for starters. We have a very young team too. We will only improve over the next couple of years. If I'm not mistaken, our freshmen teams have been undefeated or maybe lost one game every season for the past 2 or 3 years....that shows that Fulton should only get better. And AE will bounce right back from graduating harris and mcallister. you talkin bout the wrong people....like i said.....don't make enemies before you even step through the door.

Region 2-3A is an illustration in what's wrong at the top in the TSSAA...Knoxville to Livingston every other year? I thought the goal was to try and reduce travel for most teams...we all know that's almost impossible with the exception of a handful of schools.

How about scott traveling to livingston, or vise-versia. Thats like a 3-4 Hour

drive!!!!

But this should be a great, but tough region to be apart of and expecially to get to play in it

Edited by Highlander12

Obviously this region went from being tough to tougher. I don't know what kind of football Catholic plays, because I haven't seen them play. I do know that they have at least one very, very good football player, and an excellent head coach. So they have my respect, even though we haven't played yet. Livingston, I know even less about, although being in the quarterfinals speaks for itself. The region will not change much, AE and Fulton will continue to be loaded with athletes. still making them the teams to beat.

Alcoa[/url'>Boi' date='Nov 18 2004 - 10:23 AM']3A stinks big time. That's the easiest class in high school football. AE moved up to dodge those whoopins Alcoa was putting on them and has been in the top 5 since then.  3A is terrible though.  thumb

AE is in 3a because their enrollment dictates it. If Alcoa wanted to play AE...they could have moved up to 3a.