WHO IS THE BEST QUATERBACK IN 3,4,5A

CentrALBObcat#64

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duran Ferguson………152-281-10Ints…2598 Yards..…31 TDs 

210Yards Rushing & 8 rushing TDs

Thats 2808 total yards and 39 total TDs.  Top that.

825439464[/snapback]

MATT EADS 2068 YARDS PASSING 887 YARDS RUSHING 33TDs with torn ligaments in his left hand from game 5 thru 10, with a less than average o-line. Duran is a very good QB on a very good team.

MATT EADS    2068 YARDS PASSING      887 YARDS RUSHING  33TDs                                with torn ligaments in his left hand from game 5 thru 10, with a less than average o-line. Duran is a very good QB on a very good team.

825439586[/snapback]

I do believe he topped it.

Matt Eads is a very good QB. But I wouldn't rate him better than Ferguson by any stretch. Fergusons numbers come against Oak Ridge, Soddy Daisey, Ooltewah, Jefferson Co. etc. East played one good team all year (Tennessee High) and lost that game 54-0. I hate to say it, but the Vikings made Eads look silly. Eads was the second best QB in upper East Tn. though.

Wesley Fink from Clarksville is good. He had 3,000 yards passing this season. Duran Ferguson is the real deal from Dobyns-Bennett, nice stats there too. Quan Taylor is a good dual-threat guy from Stratford. Charles Orona even though he struggled, I still like alot from Smyrna. He had a game where he had only 5 completions for 244 yards. That shows his potential anyway. He is lightning fast too. T.C Jennings is also a very talented quarterback from Ravenwood. I think he had over 2500 yards passing, if not it was close. Those guys are my favorites I think.

The big kid from DB is probably the best college prospect with the junior from Knox central a close second, but I would not trade our (Oak Ridge) QB for either one, he will outshine the DB QB tomorrow. He is playing really well right now and gets the ball to the playmakers with very few mistakes, I just hope the coaches continue to spread the ball around to all of our playmakers, if they do we will not lose again this year.