Does Powell have what it takes to make Regions?

nada02

well i agree with mocs on not to count them out too early.

I agree with Rodpride on TC about not being strong enough, but not being strong enough doens't mean you can't contribute. I wasn't the strongest player out there as those of you who know me. but i contributed a little bit.  I don't think TC is there in his over all game. Even if he was stronger i don't think he could make a big difference.

They have the inside game but if they can't shoot the rock, they might be along rode for the panthers. But as everyone says, its early they have plenty of time to improve.

Predictions :

1. Karns

2. Halls

3. OR

4. Clinton/Powell/Central

7.Campbell Co.

The 4 slot will be between those teams and Central Could be the suprise team this year. They didnt look to bad the other night, Don't over look them Panters.

825458451[/snapback]

Campbell Co. 7th place? Highly doubt that will happen.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that everyone thinks that CC will be near the bottom. That's what they said in football, too. I bet they finish near the top. They played good against OR tonight. They only lost by 2. Trust me. This team will get better.

825461035[/snapback]

You guys are just dead wrong about about TC. He is going to be a great shooter and contributor, especially next year. Time will prove that I am right.

As for Campbell County, I am looking forward to seeing them and their alleged improvement. I think that Central is probably the worst team in the district, but they will still give people fits this year on some nights.

We'll see where Powell is tonight with a tough game against Clinton.

I think migi needs to see more minutes. Definitely on the court the whole game because of his lack of offense, but migi is one of the best defenders i have seen and played against. The only problem is that he gets a lot of illegitimate fouls called on him because of his reaching.

Nobody has said much about Ward. Has he not led them in scoring in every game this year? He has improved incredibly over the past four years, and in my opinion has the best shot on the team.

I believe Powell will make region this year. They will need some shooters to step up, either conner or hargis, and need lee to shoot atleast 500 free throws ;) .

I think migi needs to see more minutes.  Definitely on the court the whole game because of his lack of offense, but migi is one of the best defenders i have seen and played against.  The only problem is that he gets a lot of illegitimate fouls called on him because of his reaching.

Nobody has said much about Ward.  Has he not led them in scoring in every game this year?  He has improved incredibly over the past four years, and in my opinion has the best shot on the team.

I believe Powell will make region this year.  They will need some shooters to step up, either conner or hargis, and need lee to shoot atleast 500 free throws  ;) .

825461709[/snapback]

Migi gives great effort, but he has a long way to go. You are right about Ward. He has blossomed into a very good player. As the season goes along, I think his confidence will only increase. He has a good chance to play at the next level if he continues to develop. I could see Ward playing small college ball easily.