Will Portland have a .500 season

ftlotg#2PHS

I was wondering what people thought about Portlands team this year. In my opinion it will be a rebuilding year. But its possible they will be going deep in the district maybe into the region as well. Good luck to the Panthers this season. thumb. Let me know what yall think about their personel and their outcome.

Edited by ftlotg#2PHS

I dont know about them gettin out the district this year...theyd have to beat Greenbrier,Station Camp,MLK, or Lipscomb from what it seems...Those are supposed to be the top 4 teams...which one of those could they put out??

825449821[/snapback]

I think maybe we could put out greenbrier. Or possibly station camp if we play our best game. No offense. Im not sure how good Libscomb is this year so im not saying anything about them. thumb . These are just my opinions.

I think maybe we could put out greenbrier. Or possibly station camp if we play our best game. No offense.  Im not sure how good Libscomb is this year so im not saying anything about them. thumb . These are just my opinions.

825450637[/snapback]

Nothin against Portland personally but I can't see them even getting in the top 5 or 6 of this district. Greenbrier has too much height and shooting and plays good defense. Station Camp has too much shooting and very good hustle defense. DL has great posts and I don't think Portland has anybody that can stop Brock. Also, I think the athletic ability of East Lit, Springfield, and Hume Fogg can put themselves ahead of Portland.

I think maybe we could put out greenbrier. Or possibly station camp if we play our best game. No offense.  Im not sure how good Libscomb is this year so im not saying anything about them. thumb . These are just my opinions.

825450637[/snapback]

didn't greenbrier beat portland last year with brewer? what makes you think they can beat them this year without brewer? greenbrier has everybody back from lasts years team and should make a run for the district title. from reading all the posts it sounds like station camp is also another contender. i also saw where springfield scored 81 points in their first game in a win over harpeth. hume fogg, lipscomb, east lit, and of course mlk will be tough teams to beat.

didn't greenbrier beat portland last year with brewer? what makes you think they can beat them this year without brewer? greenbrier has everybody back from lasts years team and should make a run for the district title. from reading all the posts it sounds like station camp is also another contender. i also saw where springfield scored 81 points in their first game in a win over harpeth. hume fogg, lipscomb, east lit, and of course mlk will be tough teams to beat.

825452267[/snapback]

with corey playing the worst game of his life and greenbrier playing the best. Yeah they did beat us but. I do believe we evened out the score in the second meeting by blowing greenbrier out of the water.