denlron,nokona,owls posters,ect

HotSauce11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common sence factors into book sence!!!! look....if u divide Dumb A...by 36.65* the gpa of a monkey...which is usually about .2 higher than ooltewah and hixson students...which cube rooted into 65....but then agian u have to subtract the D A factor....which the agian could make you multiply the gpa of a gardentool...which in winter...is very high....so just watch out...simsonzander does have mopre common and book sence than any ooltewah or hixon student has ever accomplished!!! WesMac signing out....A-town Staydown

first of all i doubt that he stole 3 bases with brad loy behind the plate. second of all, soddy isn't that tough of a school. compared to schools around the area, they are inferior to the ooltewah, hixson, and csas. of those three hixson has the highest test scores, and ooltewah and csas were recognized as outstanding schools. so it is easy to have a 4.0 at soddy. come take those classes at a different school and hes got a 3.6 or 3.75.... with denlron... we'll see about his predictions come first district game.

825451639[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me!! i mean i thought you had at least a lick of sense until you made that statement! Pretty sure soddy is recognized as a national school of excellence and we also have some of the highest test scores in the county year in and year out!

i just know that hixson and ooltewah have better test scores and are more competitive schools. hixson's senior class last year brought in a little over 3 million in scholarship money, and with less than 200 students in the class that is 15,000 plus per student. trust me hixson and ooltewah both are more challenging and difficult. for a fact!

Where did you obtained these "facts"? your simple one-minded head?? HAHA! that is such a joke. they are more competitive? i thought we were talking academics? but if you wanna talk sports let's go ahead and compare soddy to hixson....please don't make me do it!!

Is hixson and ooltewah, a national school of excellence? If not, then there is no way their test scores are higher. now i don't know for a "fact" if they are or not but i highly doubt they have higher test scores.

Again, who do you know from soddy??