Puckett at McEwen HS

sam_jones

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that is a good one.

Ya know, i just thought of one too....

Posting a phenomenal 20-60 record the last 3 seasons, Fairview is back on track with a 1-2 record to start this season. No wonder their fans would know what a D-I athlete looks like! Don't be fooled coacht'ers, Fairview is a decent size high school and has only dropped 5 straight to a private school boasting an enrollment of 170 students. Now THATS an accomplishment. NCS03 has probably watched more hs basketball than a lot of people on this board. I'm just sorry he hasn't gotten more opportunities to see the yellow jackets play, that's all. Maybe this year they'll finally beat those pesty Eagles. And if we're lucky, we can catch Bertier there sporting his Redman and camo'.

Puckett is a very talented player and with his size probably could've played at an SEC school. I wish the best to him in his senior season (except against NCS, who will not know what a D-I player looks like even when they see him).

HAHA oh goodness guys you got me on that one, seeing as how I do not even live in Fairview anymore, I don't concentrate to much on how there doing. Sure I do cheer for them and hope for the best but besides that win or lose is no matter to me. Fairview fans be frontin?? Naa just hate NCS03 and the EAGLE or whatever it is. Im glad you know are record from the past, its funny you care enough to keep up with how they do, heck I didn't even know our record before you told me. But my bad nashville christian you do know what D1 players look like, everyone on your team has an SEC team knocking on your door, you guys are all superstars in your and your daddy's heads.

PS Bertier is off at college, so i doubt you will see him at many games, and I sure dont think you will see him in a camo jacket sporting his redman. O and by the way just because someone wears camo and has redman does that make you better than them??? because i guarantee they could kick your........ yea

Also NCS03 what are you talking about everytime you post i have something to say? this is the first time i have posted in like two months your insane get a life nashville christian guys, you cant be at NCS forever

See, coming from NCS i can add so figuring up your record didn't take much keeping up. I'm sorry you have such ill feelings toward NCS03 and I.....really, we're hurt. I never said i was better than Bertier; God loves he and I alike. Glad that's taken care of. Seeing as how these posts have nothing to do with basketball and more of a garbage vs NCS debate, it should be locked.

Yellow Jacket Pride!!!