Lawrence Co. Game

sbf

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by far the best game of the day. Lawrence Co. didn't lead until the 4th. They play Bob Jones out of Huntsville tomorrow. They are a very athletic team but I think L.C. will prevail. Man the Lady Lions from C town are loaded.

825454104[/snapback]

I've never seen a AAA school shoot as bad as Lebanon did tonight. They had 5 points at the half on 1 FG and 3 FT's.

by far the best game of the day. Lawrence Co. didn't lead until the 4th. They play Bob Jones out of Huntsville tomorrow. They are a very athletic team but I think L.C. will prevail. Man the Lady Lions from C town are loaded.

825454104[/snapback]

After seeing the Wildcats I think the Lady Lion should breeze by them. If it wasn't for #25 for LC they would have been in trouble tonight. Who is she? Does their coach ever calm down.

After seeing the Wildcats I think the Lady Lion should breeze by them.  If it wasn't for #25 for LC they would have been in trouble tonight.  Who is she?  Does their coach ever calm down.

825454174[/snapback]

Lauran Hudgins, she transfered in last year from Tullahoma. Shes a good player, can shoot the lights out when shes on. She could be really good, if she were consistent. But, no one is. You cant expect someone to come in everynight, and hit every shot. It doesnt work that way. She does see the floor well though.

Edited by balla44