Greeneville versus Science Hill

jtrain2005

This game has been      for as long as I can remember. It goes all the way back to the black tops in the play ground for these to teams. Greeneville will bring down the house at Science Hill and raise the roof at ole' Hal Henard. I hope that the Hilltoppers' new coach knows what he's getting into!!    :D

825457878[/snapback]

Guys please disregard this smack talk! Like i posted on 1 of the other things a guy got my password and talked smack on a lot of these boards. I apologize and i will try 2 not let him do this again.

Guys please disregard this smack talk!  Like i posted on 1 of the other things a guy got my password and talked smack on a lot of these boards.  I apologize and i will try 2 not let him do this again.

825464642[/snapback]

I think you are making too big a deal about this imposter. He really hasn't posted anything that should embarrass you. Science Hill is a nasty rivalry. I was physically assaulted by a group of Science Hill fans after the game in Greeneville last year.(someone shoved a nice little old lady into me hard enough to knock both of us off our feet.) If they have so little respect for a 52 year old grandma like me, I don't think their sensibilities are likely to be offended by this guys prank. His other comments were equally innocuous. After all everyone knows the Johnson City press is stupid. Its printed every day as proof, just read it.