Ooltewah at McMinn

DukeRules12

Hey Tony if Mcminn bench is so bad how come you had to move to farragut just to get pt.  Mcminn has the deepest bench of the teams i have seen so far.  I didnt c u at the game i wonder how you know so much.

825462974[/snapback]

I didn't have to move there pal. I know for a fact, I get way more PT than you on varsity. That's not why I moved either, you think it was my f'n choice to move. So you can go right on riding the bench or w/e you do, you're probably on JV. Anyway I don't have time for you, so go back to practicing, so maybe you'll get some PT.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im not on Jv but you really need to stop running your mouth about things you know nothing about

825462999[/snapback]

Or what? You think you're hard because you talk smack on coacht. Wait until I come watch ya'll play, you won't say NOTHING to me. So you don't run your mouth about stuff you don't nothing about, like I said I get WAY MORE PT than you.

And who might this be? Is he a little mad cause the fans got into his head???

825462626[/snapback]

Man i know we got in 42's head. He was looking at us when he was on the bench on the other side of the floor after he got his technical when he threw his head band down(perhaps he threw it down because of the comments from the fans about his hair?). But anyways, a good win for the Cherokees.

825462918[/snapback]

In my head??? I was looking at you guys wondering why you were still yellin at me when I was out of the game! Did you not notice I wasn't on the court or what?

In my head??? I was looking at you guys wondering why you were still yellin at me when I was out of the game! Did you not notice I wasn't on the court or what?

825463029[/snapback]

Yea we didnt notice you on the bench after you got that T, thats why we were waving at you on the bench? Can you say illiterate? Anyways, we got in your head, nobody else looked up at us when we yelled at them, just you, especially after you hit some free throws, cause we were on you hard after your attempted dunk got blocked by Mr. JT Hicks, and he is white.

Yea we didnt notice you on the bench after you got that T, thats why we were waving at you on the bench? Can you say illiterate? Anyways, we got in your head, nobody else looked up at us when we yelled at them, just you, especially after you hit some free throws, cause we were on you hard after your attempted dunk got blocked by Mr. JT Hicks, and he is white.

825463037[/snapback]

Yea, and he's not all that tall. You just flat got REJECTED, as I hear it.