Ooltewah at McMinn

DukeRules12

Thats part of it ...but against Cleveland some students...didnt dress up...but stood up in the front and did a couple of chants and tried to get some people into it but everyone just yelled at them to sit down and the rest of the students wouldnt get into it.

825463393[/snapback]

sad story, I hope they can get into the next game

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are ya'll seriously still talking about this?? oh and why do ya'll have to attack one of your own for just not agreeing with everything you say? it's rather pathetic, that you all can turn on yourselves this easily. Oh and keep riding big Curtis... He'll really give you reason to try and upset him 2 fridays from now...

In my head??? I was looking at you guys wondering why you were still yellin at me when I was out of the game! Did you not notice I wasn't on the court or what?

825463029[/snapback]

all i have to say is CURTIS CURTIS CURTIS CURTIS CURTIS CURTIS....adjust your head band next game so u dont lose it and then get a big "T"

Yeah the fans were good. Some pretty funny and creative little chants and signs. Wish our student section would get up and do something like that the way they did last year.

825463360[/snapback]

Thanks for that. And this is for TRIBE ALL THE WAY, you were saying your own fans went overboard, we didnt curse or anything, so i didnt see any problem. And you are also disagreeing with your coach, i read a quote from the paper, i cant find the exact quote but it was something like, the fans really gave us a boost tonight, they were a factor in this game.

And one more question Curtis, what made you so mad at the fans? We chanted your name, all fans do that, you're gonna have to learn to live wif it man. Everybody good player has to go through wif that, cause the fans pick on the best players.

Edited by gimme3

are ya'll seriously still talking about this?? oh and why do ya'll have to attack one of your own for just not agreeing with everything you say? it's rather pathetic, that you all can turn on yourselves this easily. Oh and keep riding big Curtis... He'll really give you reason to try and upset him 2 fridays from now...

825463648[/snapback]

We might not hafta have a reason to get "big" Curtis upset b/c if the 4th quarter is any indicationl.......the score will have him mad enough

Thanks for that. And this is for TRIBE ALL THE WAY, you were saying your own fans went overboard, we didnt curse or anything, so i didnt see any problem. And you are also disagreeing with your coach, i read a quote from the paper, i cant find the exact quote but it was something like, the fans really gave us a boost tonight, they were a factor in this game.

And one more question Curtis, what made you so mad at the fans? We chanted your name, all fans do that, you're gonna have to learn to live wif it man. Everybody good player has to go through wif that, cause the fans pick on the worst players.

825464514[/snapback]

ARE YOU CALLIN ME A BAD PLAYER??? The tall guy about the 3rd or 4th row, i do not remember exactly what he was wearin but he was standin next to this punk with a pink shirt on, which should tell you somethin about this guy if he is friends with the loser with a pink shirt on

ARE YOU CALLIN ME A BAD PLAYER??? The tall guy about the 3rd or 4th row, i do not remember exactly what he was wearin but he was standin next to this punk with a pink shirt on, which should tell you somethin about this guy if he is friends with the loser with a pink shirt on

825464549[/snapback]

well, shoot what does the shirt have to do with anything?? I know a lot of people that wear pink shirts, but anyways what is this....qu33r eye for the straight guY??? I doubt this guy w/ the pink shirt on cares what you think. And while we are on the topic of clothing attire, what was the deal with that head band?? Or is your forehead to big to go over?

Edited by J_Rock44

825464549[/snapback]

Again, i meant best players, but back to that question. What made you so mad at the fans? This happens to all the best players.