Ooltewah at McMinn

DukeRules12

Why do you have to bring race into this thing??? ILLETERATE?? what are you talkin about

825463054[/snapback]

Race, i pointed out that he was white, which usually cannot jump. It is Illiterate. And i will say, you did play very good, but fans are part of the game, you are the one that started all this anyways. Can't wait till the next game @ Ooltewah.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blocked dunk was probably a foul neways.  Think back to saturday curtis kicked are butts then.  Im not taking up for him im just stating the truth and i play for mcminn

825463080[/snapback]

A foul?? Why don't you just put on an Ooltewah cheering uniform if you are gonna take up for them, I mean they only have 6 girls so it shouldn't be hard to get on squad

Edited by J_Rock44

TRIBE all the way, we wouldn't be givin this guy a hard time if he hadn't played good. As for the race, I think that we need to get off that subject

825463083[/snapback]

Very true. Fans always get onto the best players, that's what makes it fun. When fans get on to you, it should be a sign of respect in some ways, cause they are only yelling at you cause you are good. And i have a question, who hit Jared wif that elbow?

CPOWL#42, i really dont know what got all this arguing going, cause nobody on here really started sayin anything bad, i think you got all of this started, but anyways, everybody should just get over it. The game is over, it was a game between 2 very athletic teams. The game @ Ooltewah should be just as good. I am looking forward to it.

CPOWL#42, i really dont know what got all this arguing going, cause nobody on here really started sayin anything bad, i think you got all of this started, but anyways, everybody should just get over it. The game is over, it was a game between 2 very athletic teams. The game @ Ooltewah should be just as good. I am looking forward to it.

825463118[/snapback]

You are right, I'm done with this topic. I'll talk to all yall haters after we beat McMinn 2 fridays from now, and tell that tall guy in the stands that i'm lookin for him