Brentwood Academy Begins the Season

itzme

The defending DII State Champion Brentwood Academy Eagles start their 2004/2005 campaign this evening with a home game vs. Lausanne. They then hit the road against Knoxville Catholic, McCallie, and Martin Luther King in the next three games. BA has a very tough schedule this season, including a trip out to California to play national powerhouse Mater Dei.

Considering that 6 of the top 9 players just began practicing this Saturday due to football, what is your prediction for BA's record after the first 4 games?

Edited by itzme

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Catholic game should be decent but not as interesting as last years antics(T. Fox). I am really looking foward to the McCallie game because certain members of their team have made several references to BA on this site and in the Memphis paper after pulling away from Temple in the 4th. Sorry Mccallie but BA is a much different beast. I think the closest anyone will get will come from MLK. A great way to start the season tonight putting up 90.

friday night WE SHALL RIDE!

the CCC will get a chance to dance and maybe even alittle romance on friday when there fightin irish go toe to toe with big bad BA its the chance of a life time for the team and the student section (you can run you can hide but you cant escape my love)- a little somethin from my home dawg Enrique inglasias