Northwest V. Montgomery Central

NWballa22

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say northwest wins big....Even though northwest is 0-4 we have been play good basketball...We just couldnt finish three of the 4 games we palyed...One of the games we started off bad but finished pretty good...We still have alot more games to play so were just gonna take them 1 by 1...But as 4 tuesday i say we come out with the W.

i agree with sethmo.......if northwest played duke....he would pick nw to win.....if norhtwest played the detroit pistons....or the chicago bulls or mj's time.....im sure northwest would win....i mean it is obvious northwest is the best team in the history of basketball......how could be all be so blind not to see that guys?

If we played those teams then I would already know that we would not win or come close to winning. You can say what you want but dont get mad just because I have faith in my team and you dont have it. You will get over it. Do you really think that I care that you play basketball. It really doesnt matter to me. I play basketball I am just not playing in the game right now, but second semester I will be playing. From what I can tell you are the one with school spirit. So keep your darn comments to yourself!!!

If we played those teams then I would already know that we would not win or come close to winning. You can say what you want but dont get mad just because I have faith in my team and you dont have it. You will get over it. Do you really think that I care that you play basketball. It really doesnt matter to me. I play basketball I am just not playing in the game right now, but second semester I will be playing. From what I can tell you are the one with school spirit. So keep your darn comments to yourself!!!

825468770[/snapback]

I meant to say keep your darn comments to yourself.