Huntingdon 03 vs Aloca 04

Titans02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 03 milan team was better than either prolly they had 5 or 6 all-state players and plenty of speed but just choked in the end. The problem was they killed everybody they played all season & when they got behind to h-don in the semis they didnt know how to handle it.

825469461[/snapback]

How can you say they could beat both when they didnt even beat one? I dont understand this post at all

Didn't take long for this thread to get off topic!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingdon '03 beats Alcoa '04 by 7-. It is a moot point but, fun to speculate on. None of us will ever be able to prove our point! I'm not from either Huntingdon, Alcoa or Milan (not sure how Milan got into this comparison?) so I can give an unbiased opinion. I do know football and the '03 Mustangs would win this one but, not by a big margin. This would be a game I would drive to the 'Boro to watch!!!!!!!

Name one player that had to sit out a year after they moved inside Milan school district.  Better yet just give me his jersey #.  You can be sure of yourself and be right and you can be sure of yourself and be wrong also..  We have the same witness by the way!

825474096[/snapback]

donzell bell #47, antwain bell sat out his freshmen year...bryson beard in 01 sat out his junior year he was from wc. tahts not 1 but 3 off the top of my head. they didnt move to the milan district because if u move in the district u dont have to sit out its if u change schools without changing districts & thats waht they did. *bows to the crowd* :D

Edited by milanpunisher4

What if all the athletes in carroll county attended one school.  lets see,  Boo, donald,drew hayes, cody cook, orey willis, ...............just to name a few.  Seems like we'd have a pretty dominant team.

825475399[/snapback]

OK your smart...what if all the athletes in Gibson County went to one school...Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, Bradford, & Gibson County looks like we'd have a pretty dominant uhhh EVERYTHING.

donzell bell #47, antwain bell sat out his freshmen year...bryson beard in 01 sat out his junior year he was from wc. tahts not 1 but 3 off the top of my head. they didnt move to the milan district because if u move in the district u dont have to sit out its if u change schools without changing districts & thats waht they did. *bows to the crowd* :lol:

825477546[/snapback]

Also,I know one..Taylor Cain...he is a sophomore he came from Humboldt and he had to sit out this past year

Someone in an earlier post asked how Milan got on this post that has nothing to do with them. I guess since they cant seem to get past Huntingdon to get to the Boro, they have to settle for anything they can get. Even when they have nothing to talk about except how bad Huntingdon is. If Milan dont have any players coming up that can have a broader perspective about their goals other than beating huntingdon, they are going to have problems ever getting back there. These two posters, and we all know who they are, dont have as much respect for milan football than most of us huntingdon posters do. Have respect for your program little boys, instead of just being a couple of ignorant , pimple faced , t##ds. :D

donzell bell #47, antwain bell sat out his freshmen year...bryson beard in 01 sat out his junior year he was from wc. tahts not 1 but 3 off the top of my head. they didnt move to the milan district because if u move in the district u dont have to sit out its if u change schools without changing districts & thats waht they did. *bows to the crowd* :D

825477546[/snapback]

My apologies.. But what you're saying is that athletes do come from other districts to play sports for Milan. With the new Federal Lawsuit being enforced that will not happen anymore. I can't think on any athletes that have transferred out of Huntingdon or into Huntingdon to play sports. There will be no transfering. You go to school in the district you live in. What happened to the Bell kid who played at West Carroll as an 8th grader? I know the good folks there were upset he wasn't going to school at West Carroll. He was not on the West Carroll team this year. Is that Antwain Bell you mentiioned earlier. If it is, I may be bad wrong but he'll have to go to West Carroll next year unless his parents buy a house in the Milan School district..