Huntingdon 03 vs Aloca 04

Titans02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone in an earlier post asked how Milan got on this post that has nothing to do with them. I guess since they cant seem to get past Huntingdon to get to the Boro, they have to settle for anything they can get. Even when they have nothing to talk about except how bad Huntingdon is. If Milan dont have any players coming up that can have a broader perspective about their goals other than beating huntingdon, they are going to have problems ever getting back there. These two posters, and we all know who they are, dont have as much respect for milan football than most of us huntingdon posters do. Have respect for your program little boys, instead of just being a couple of ignorant , pimple faced , t##ds. <_<

825478018[/snapback]

You say..have respect...and then you name call. :(

His jersey number is #1..  Go and read the Gospel of John 1:1...

825474416[/snapback]

What are you talking about? His jersey number is #1? .... and the 2 or 3 Milan players that ARE out of district want to play for Milan so bad their parents are actually moving into Milan. don't be mad b/c nobody cares to play for your school as much as they want to play for ours....

What are you talking about? His jersey number is #1? .... and the 2 or 3 Milan players that ARE out of district want to play for Milan so bad their parents are actually moving into Milan. don't be mad b/c nobody cares to play for your school as much as they want to play for ours....

825478283[/snapback]

#1Bulldog... Please read posts before you reply. A previous poster from Milan said God was his witness and then another poster form Milan said what's his jersey number. That's when I said we have the same witness and told him to read the Bible. The Big Man's number is #1 in my program... THINK.

Edited by Blue Eyes

Someone in an earlier post asked how Milan got on this post that has nothing to do with them. I guess since they cant seem to get past Huntingdon to get to the Boro, they have to settle for anything they can get. Even when they have nothing to talk about except how bad Huntingdon is. If Milan dont have any players coming up that can have a broader perspective about their goals other than beating huntingdon, they are going to have problems ever getting back there. These two posters, and we all know who they are, dont have as much respect for milan football than most of us huntingdon posters do. Have respect for your program little boys, instead of just being a couple of ignorant , pimple faced , t##ds. :D

825478018[/snapback]

i hope your not referring to me cuz if u are i'd like u to show me a post where ive bad mouthed huntingdon or anything like that without the truth playing a role in it. i respect for huntingdon but i deffianently dont like them.

i hope your not referring to me cuz if u are i'd like u to show me a post where ive bad mouthed huntingdon or anything like that without the truth playing a role in it. i respect for huntingdon but i deffianently dont like them.

825478468[/snapback]

You obviously spend more time on Coach T than you do in english class. Im going to quit posting about you guys because im afraid you will hurt this old man.

Mustang69....

give me your initials Mrs Theresa Donald wants to know who you are. thumb

825478679[/snapback]

Tell her we sat together last year during basketball season, and sometimes have talks over lunch. She used to whoop me up pretty good in hoops out on the playground. The "BEAST" does a little "official business" for me from time to time.