Unaka vs Cosby

bluedogway

Cosby[/url]Eagle' date='Dec 4 2004 - 10:33 PM']This should be a great game. The Lady Eagles are playing well and should be

fired up after a big win over cloudland Friday night.

I wish I could make it to "the creek" for the games tuesday.

825468129[/snapback]

But EAGLE, I had already found a full quart of our special brew and stowed it away under some feed sacks in the trunk of my ole Junker; hoping we might have a little sip during time-outs. :lol: Hate that you're going to miss what promises to be a GREAT GAME!

But EAGLE, I had already found a full quart of our special brew and stowed it away under some feed sacks in the trunk of my ole Junker; hoping we might have a little sip during time-outs.  :unsure:    Hate that you're going to miss what promises to be a GREAT GAME!

825468221[/snapback]

I wish I could extend the same offer to you for the Feb 1st games at

The Eagle's Nest but basketball and brew don't mix.

Be sure and give The Eagles and Lady Eagles a warm welcome.

Is that place always as loud and crouded as it was for last year's sub-state..??

It's my guess many from The Eagle Nation (including The Honorable Mayor)

will make the trip in my place.

All the conference games - University School of Johnson City; Cloudland, North Greene; the County games - Happy Valley, and Hampton (and our neighbors from Johnson County will be near capacity.

Cosby is always well-represented and several others we play.

The only times it isn't full usually have something to do with the weather. But that game with the EAGLES last season was tremendous. I was in the little press box (crow's nest) and it was running over as well.

I can't wait to watch the Ladies' game; and with the boys, well, I'll watch under the goal for the most part: Blakely is a real leaper; should be a real show with him and Holtsclaw.

However I must take issue with you on one thing: Most of the refs who venture this way tell me that they wouldn't dare attempt to call a game here.... SOBER! :D

However I must take issue with you on one thing: Most of the refs who venture this way tell me that they wouldn't dare attempt to call a game here.... SOBER!  :unsure:

825468565[/snapback]

So instead of " home cookin' " at the creek, it's " home brew " :lol:

It should be a battle inside. Scott Walker and Blakely can handle anybody in my opinion.

The Lady Eagles lost two four year starters last year but they've got a lot

of talent back. Our new head Coach, Dr. Williams has the girls playing

hard on both ends of the court.