Father Ryan Wins Helias MO. Duals

DS2001

THE BATTLE OF JEFFERSON CITY MO WON BY IRISH...STATE CAPITAL NOW FLIES RYAN COLOURS.........BIG RED PLAY STRONG SUPPORTING ROLE TAKING SECOND PLACE...IRISH WRESTLERS MAY BE BANNED FROM STATE FOR RUFFING UP LOCAL OPPONENTS!!!!!!!!!!! IRISHDAD PRAISED FOR TAUNTING ABILITES TOWARDS LOCAL REFS AND FANS....BAIL SET @ $100,000,000!!!!!!![/size

Okay heres is the deal..Ryan wrestlers looked good lots of pins. I think we really suprised a lot of folks who had never heard pf us. Irish led by The Whitt, Charlie Oddo ( a beast.. best I have ever seen him) , Matt "Head Knocker" Morales, Jake Demille, Taylor "liitle Yogi" Walsh, Tyler "Did that slam hurt??" Mayo, Aaron Bateman, Tex, Davis, Heck everybody was strong. I apoligize for not have results for every match. I can probaly dig it up. Kudos to the coaching staff at Ryan who wrestled non-starters in some matches and still won. We are truly blessed by our coaches...#2 Kudos to the large contigent fo IRISH Parents that made the drive to support My Beloved IRISH...That is what this sport is all about..plus spanking another team at there own tourny......I also Think the Big Red are gonna suprise some people..reffing did not have the large degree of home cooking that occurs in Ohio...

Edited by irishdad

THE BATTLE OF JEFFERSON CITY MO WON BY IRISH...STATE CAPITAL NOW FLIES RYAN COLOURS.........BIG RED PLAY STRONG SUPPORTING ROLE TAKING SECOND PLACE...IRISH WRESTLERS MAY BE BANNED FROM STATE FOR RUFFING UP LOCAL OPPONENTS!!!!!!!!!!!  IRISHDAD PRAISED FOR TAUNTING ABILITES TOWARDS LOCAL REFS AND FANS....BAIL SET @ $100,000,000!!!!!!![/size

Okay heres is the deal..Ryan wrestlers looked good lots of pins. I think we really suprised a lot of folks who had never heard pf us.  Irish led by The Whitt, Charlie Oddo ( a beast.. best I have ever seen him) , Matt "Head Knocker" Morales, Jake Demille, Taylor "liitle Yogi" Walsh, Tyler "Did that slam hurt??" Mayo, Aaron Bateman,  Tex, Davis, Heck everybody was strong. I apoligize for not have results for every match. I can probaly dig it up. Kudos to the coaching staff at Ryan who wrestled non-starters in some matches and still won. We are truly blessed by our coaches...#2 Kudos to the large contigent fo IRISH Parents that made the drive to support My Beloved IRISH...That is what this sport is all about..plus spanking another team at there own tourny......I also Think the Big Red are gonna suprise some people..reffing did not have the large degree of home cooking that occurs in Ohio...

825468541[/snapback]

Congratulations to FR. It is good to see Tennessee teams succeed out of state. When you say the Big Red took second are you talking about MBA? Did FR meet them in the finals match?

Congratulations to FR. It is good to see Tennessee teams succeed out of state. When you say the Big Red took second are you talking about MBA? Did FR meet them in the finals match?

825468563[/snapback]

We did not wrestle MBA. We were in two different pools..we both wrestled four mathces..we won all ..I cannot say how the big red did. they did something to palce 2nd...winner based on total points scored. MBA came in 2nd in total points. We were more concerned with getting matches than scoring a lot of points. That is not to say we did not try to win..we definitley wanted to win.. we did we also wrestled a lot of younger kids..Coach watched planned and wrestled the right kids and combinations to win by ten points.. I can tell al that in my opinion Helias was the weakest team there....that should tell you something...

Edited by irishdad