Hermitage Springs vs. Red Boiling Springs

loudandproudhsfan

i hope you like your crow frozen, cuz that's the only way that i know it's served late on a sat night. unless something awful happens like the refs get influenced by larrry like they have been known to do.

825473686[/snapback]

Oh by the way, FYI, Larry(with two r's) coaches the girls, not the boys! So, no need to worry about that!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what larrrrrrrrrrrry coaches and i have been there and seen him lay it on so thick that it last for a week much less just through the boys game but unless it is called horrible the refs aren't an excuse! i agreee that one of the former hs players could help the cause but i was on one of the worst record wise, teams that hs had had in a long time in 2002 and we still beat rbs celina and homecoming, it's a different ball game when it comes to rivalries like that. talent doesn't play nearly as big a role as heart. and we aren't lacking in that or at least i hope not and i do believe that the homecoming comeback was proof of that. i ain't sayin for sure that we will win but i am sure that it will be close and not 65-29!!!

Might I add RBS has won 5 straight against HS since that lose by a combine score of 380-232, thats almost 30 ppg! HS might have a better team than they did last year, but dont tell me that HS will beat RBS! Its not gonna happen! And by the way I was at that game the last time HS beat RBS and if you remember that game at all you should know a whole lot about the refs siding with one team over another, RBS was up by 10 with less than a minute and a half to go and RBS couldnt dribble the ball good enough to satisfy the refs and everytime RBS would get a rebound they would call some bogus, off the wall call to give it back to HS, until HS could get it in the basket! And besides that team wasnt that good anyway, that year RBS went 11-22 overall and 2-8 in the district! And so what RBS beat Celina that year also, TWICE! As for your homcoming game, I give you respect, you beat College Heights!!!!! Good Luck to All!!!!!! We will know the truth Saturday Night! Dont be mad if your the one eating CROW!

gotmilk? you don't have to worry about eating crow...You said if you can hold heady to about 8...well I heard he didn't score that much last night against g-ville and they still won...yall won't stop Meador...Like gotmilk said...we played bad and w/o owens and still beat gville by 20...and like gotmilk said we're at home w/ owens back...YALL WILL NOT BEAT US...i'm changing my prediction...RBS by 30+ since its at home...and after we give yall your beating...i'm going to get on here and say I told you so...If we lose i'll say good job and yall won't here nothing else from me all year during basketball season...or not that much anyway...

i ain't sayin for sure that we will win but i am sure that it will be close and not 65-29!!!

825473705[/snapback]

This dont mean nothing, but here is something to think about!

TC-59 HS-44 HS got beat by 15

TC-34 RBS-58 RBS won by 24

And last season when RBS played HS at home the final was:89-45 RBS

Like I said, It dont mean nothing, just some intersting stats! thumb

Edited by gotmilk?

you can't refer back to last year cuz last year rbs had marcus hudson whom i believe was one of the most underrated players in the district along with jay mason and joe england who provided alot of hustle and energy. granted we also lost shooting with jessie and hustle with andrew i'm still sure that rbs lost more! as for tc 4 games in 5 days... .. every team plays each other dfferently! there is no evidence anywhere that you can provide that will make me believe that rbs can win by 30+ not that they might not win but there is no way by 30+ i think swanson needs a huge reality check if he thinks that's possible....... freshmen in b4 the forth quarter...... that's just arrogance and that kind of thinkin might be what causes rbs to lose if the players fall into that same mind set! nice stats though gotmilk i like the research. gl wildcats

This dont mean nothing, but here is something to think about!

TC-59 HS-44  HS got beat by 15

TC-34 RBS-58  RBS won by 24

And last season when RBS played HS at home the final was:89-45 RBS

Like I said, It dont mean nothing, just some intersting stats! thumb

825474181[/snapback]

I agree, that "don't mean nothing"... I hope that people aren't trying to judge the outcome of this game based on past performances against the same school. Because that was HS' 4th AWAY game in 5 nights, and you could tell they didn't have any legs. #20 Matthew Smith was ice cold and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Also, RBS beat G'ville by 20 and HS beat them by 5. That closer margin in itself proves the inconsistancy of box scores.

Plus, you never know what is going to happen when there is a rivalry game....

With that being said, I would say that this game is either going to be really really close with HS having a chance to win late in the game or a big blowout for RBS over HS ...