McEwen Warriors

jcafootball

I'm not predicting anything. I said nothing about a state title or undeafeated season. I know how hard it is to even get to the 2nd or 3rd round of the regions. All I'm saying is McEwen is a top notch team that has a chance to win every night if they play the way they can. Everybody can hate all they want, just like always, saying Puckett is our only player. If you knew anything about our team you wouldn't be saying all we got is Puckett and a kid that can hit a FEW threes. At the end of the season we will see who is laughing. And we are not ranked number 6 on this website for nothing. So yall just keep on trying to put us down and we will do our thing by continuing to blow out our oponents. Have fun watching the Warriors winning. Peace!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i think their next door neighbor Waverly Tigers would shut them down. But we know Waverly is 2A, but it would be a nice rival game. Of course, we all know they (McEwen) would get hammered, but both teams love to play each other in every other sport. So to answer the question, someone can stop them and it would be The Tigers.

i dont know much about mcewen's schedule i looked at it on here but i dont know much about any of those teams they play but they will have a rude awakening in the regions and espically if they get lucky and get in the state playoffs.  No chance of a title they have one guy and that is a puckett sure they smith kid can knock down a few three's but other than that the team is a lil above average

825469421[/snapback]

McEwen has had 3 different players with 20+ points in a game, and have nearly a different leading scorer everynight. Now what was that about having one guy? To everybody, it is early in the season but things are looking good for the Warriors.

And to Jp-Tigger, there aint no count in saying all that. That is honestly the useless point I have read on coacht. The teams will never play this year or wont play in years to come except for scrimmages. I am sure there is a good 3A school that could put an end to Waverlys wins.

The season is young and it is hard for any team to go a whole season undefeated, it all comes down to tournament time anyways.

It's definitely a shame that Waverly and McEwen don't play each other in basketball considering they are 8 miles apart. This year would have been a great year to play each other considering McEwen has a very talented team and could probably give Waverly a good game. I don't think they could beat Waverly, but the game would be good for both programs. The atmosphere would be incredible. I look forward to watching both teams throughout the season and hopefully both teams can make it to Murfreesboro. For jgb316's post, in the past week both Dickson and Henry County (3A teams) weren't able to put an end to the Tigers win streak. Also, for other post...McEwen is not a one man team. Puckett is a very good player, but they have a good supporting cast as well. The same for Waverly. They have some stars, but also have a very good supporting cast as well. Best of luck Tigers and Warriors.

• 1 month later...

McEwin and White House Heritage play this Friday night. It will be a great matchup between 2 very good teams. For those of u who do not think Heritage is a contender will see wut they are made of after Friday. Im not predicting a win im just sayin they have a really good chance of it and if they do lose it wont be by much. Hopefully they will play to the ability i know they are capable of so i dont bite my words lol. McEwin is a very good team but hopegully the pats can pull it off and earn some more well deserved respect. They are earning it little by little and this could be a huge step for the young successful program.

GO PATS!!

McEwin and White House Heritage play this Friday night. It will be a great matchup between 2 very good teams. For those of u who do not think Heritage is a contender will see wut they are made of after Friday. Im not predicting a win im just sayin they have a really good chance of it and if they do lose it wont be by much. Hopefully they will play to the ability i know they are capable of so i dont bite my words lol. McEwin is a very good team but hopegully the pats can pull it off and earn some more well deserved respect. They are earning it little by little and this could be a huge step for the young successful program.

GO PATS!!

825537155[/snapback]

no, go EAGLES!! :(

the ppl from McEwen dont like it when u dont spell their name right... :(

what is heritage's record, whats mcewen's?