Who is the best coach in District 9AAA?

youvegotafriend5

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't even see why this question is being asked---it has to be fryar and his staff. Since fryar has been there he has been successful, and no other coach in the district can touch except maybe the coach from beech. I hear smyrna's new coach is a good one, but with all the district titles and state appearances, it HAS TO BE FRYAR!!!!!!! GO BEARS

Lets see if I got this right.... If Wilson Central had not opened Kelly Gassie and Sara Williams would be playing at Mt. Juliet. I'd say Bud was pretty lucky he walked into a real gravy train. With most of the girls having Mt Juliet ties. And being brought up in the Mt Juliet system. Can you imagine HOW GOOD Mt Juliet would be with Gassie and Williams to go with what they've already got. Can you say AWESOME ! ! ! ! I'd think they would be one of the best teams in the entire country.

Campbell is a legend. No question about it. Its ashame Lebanon High School wouldn't allow the man's wish that his son (Bud) follow him when he retired. I guess they're getting what they deserve. Since his retirement Lebanon has been in the outhouse. Ashame a program once one of the most feared is now a total laughing stock.

I agree with you about the coaching and there were some injustices....but when you made the coment old mj players it sounds as if you say they are lesser....hey if there wasnt a new school yeah MJ would be a great squad but guess what there is a new school.....and that new school won region last year with "old MJ" players....these girls are on the same level as mj and it should produce a great match up this year....im not ready to give it all to mj just yet :ph34r:

Mailman I NEVER referred to the Wilson Central players as Old MJ players. On the contray I think Wilson Central is the second best team in the state of Tennesse. Mt. Juliet is a great team with the players they have. I think its great that Wilson County has the 2 BEST teams in the entire state. It is very possible there will be SIX match-ups between the two teams. Since both teams are going to play in the Greeneville Tournament right after Christmas and the 2 regular season games. With the possibly of playing in the district, region and state tournament it is very possible they could play SIX TIMES.

And yes Wilson Central did win the district and region tournaments last year. But lets not forget Clark was injured and that was desvasting to the Bears. Lets take Gassie away from Wilson Central and see how far they would have went. Get the point there. But don't get pissy and think I'm pulling Central down. I want to see BOTH these teams EXCELL and be the TOP 2 teams in the STATE.

I've just been a MJ fan all my life and thats why I'm partial.