Chuckey Doak...5-1

ladyblackknights

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel Mom...you just can't reason with kids (or some adults on here for that matter) and I don't think you will ever get this kid to understand your point. However, I think there are many parents, and even coaches, who know exactly what you're talking about and will agree that there is a line that no coach or teacher should ever cross when it comes to dealing with students/players. I'm sure Ricker has many supporters and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he has many enemies and that is alright too. Until someone can say exactly what he did, there is no need to go on about this. Apparently, the school board felt there was good cause for his dismissal or resignation and that speaks volumes. I'm really disappointed in the assistant's behavior at the game tonight though. ;)

I know several of the Lady Rebels read CoachT and I hope you girls don't let all this get to you. Even though I really want PF to beat you B) ...I still hope you're 2nd on the list! :ph34r: Seriously, I hope you have a great season!

Sportsman...well, let's just let it go and enjoy the rest of the season. You still have your coach for Football and all that matters is how you feel about him. Just be careful how you post things so that you don't offend anyone directly.

If you don't want to cheer for the Lady Rebels, you can always cheer for the Lady Tigers when we come to your house! <_<

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.