why has wayne co improved so much

corona931

I think that there are a number of reasons. First of all the talent is better there than it has been in a number of years. Players like Jon David Byrd, Tyler York, Justin Bryant, Lance Nutt, Joseph Ruddle, Daniel Doyle, etc. These players would benefit any program. The next and maybe the most important reason is that they have a great young head coach named Ryan Franks who does a great job. But from seeing the B-team the other night late in the game against Perry County the Wildcats better enjoy this year and next because after that they will struggle!!!!

i think the answer to that is quiet simple, as is the case with most 1a publics it runs in cycles, they just have a really good group of kids right now they have good guard play and have above avg. size for a 1a school wc can put 3 guys on the floor that have good size and skill in the low post most 1a teams cant match up with them very well

i think the answer to that is quiet simple, as is the case with most 1a publics it runs in cycles, they just have a really good group of kids right now they have good guard play and have above avg. size for a 1a school wc can put 3 guys on the floor that have good size and skill in the low post most 1a teams cant match up with them very well

825476109[/snapback]

good post, it is very true about the cycle...

i guess that u could say that it is probably the new coach. ive seen wayne co play for the past 18 years and id have to say that if wayne co is smart, than they will keep him for years to come. wayne co needs to hold on to this guy or they may be seeing him leave for another school. gl to wayne co this season and all of dist 12a