Region 6-2A 2005-2006 Season

Quikun

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden will be returning almost all of both lines...the Boyd brothers along with Leonard and Crawley will be returning as RB's....the LB's will continue to be a strong crew despite of the loss of Yoder....someone will have to step up in the receiving crew because along with loss of Markham at QB that position was the hardest hit...I expect Berry (who is more of a pocket passer) or Horton (who is more athletic) will be able to take over the QB job and do fine... someone will also have to step up as DB but Camden has some superb young athletes so they should do alright there......I know Lewis co. doesn't lose much and will bring stiff competition but what about Loretto?...what will they look like next year?

Adamsville will return some explosive weapons next year. They lose robinson RB, Mitchell QB, Smith and Browder from the line, and Leckner at WR. They return tjs little brother train who had to sit out a year due to grades. They also return Will Browder who had a great year at WR, DB, Tommy Sheets will be a major force at FB, LB, Daniel Wolford will be playing QB, and proved last year he can be a great QB. The Cardinals return many great players but these are the key ones.

Camden will be returning almost all of  both lines...the Boyd brothers along with Leonard and Crawley will be returning as RB's....the LB's will continue to be a strong crew despite of the loss of Yoder....someone will have to step up in the receiving crew because along with loss of Markham at QB that position was the hardest hit...I expect Berry (who is more of a pocket passer) or Horton (who is more athletic) will be able to take over the QB job and do fine... someone will also have to step up as DB but Camden has some superb young athletes so they should do alright there......I know Lewis co. doesn't lose much and will bring stiff competition but what about Loretto?...what will they look like next year?

825478277[/snapback]

Anybody from Huntingdon who saw this kid up in the stands making an absolute spectacle out of himself at the bluecross bowl will certainly hope he is Camdens QB next year when they meet.

Anybody from Huntingdon who saw this kid up in the stands making an absolute spectacle out of himself at the bluecross bowl will certainly hope he is Camdens QB next year when they meet.

825478645[/snapback]

I hadn't heard about that???....What happened??....which Horton??...there is more than one.

Edited by tamirrt

I hadn't heard about that???....What happened??....which Horton??...there is more than one.

825478662[/snapback]

Lets just say when Alcoa went ahead and held on for the win, this kid taunted the Huntingdon crowd. Kids will be kids I guess, no big deal. It was mentioned to me more in the vein of "Did you see the Camden punk with Horton on his back doing all that stuff? To which I replied. "Thats just what Sawyers Mill toe diggers do." :ph34r: Still not a real classy thing to do IMO.

Lets just say when Alcoa went ahead and held on for the win, this kid taunted the Huntingdon crowd. Kids will be kids I guess, no big deal. It was mentioned to me more in the vein of "Did you see the Camden punk with Horton on his back doing all that stuff? To which I replied. "Thats just what Sawyers Mill toe diggers do."  :ph34r: Still not a real classy thing to do IMO.

825478689[/snapback]

I have to say I'm surprised...as far as I was aware all the Camden players were pulling for H-town but as you say kids will be kids...no I agree not a very classy thing to do especially considering we will be facing ya'll week 2 next year...I'm just hoping it wasn't the one I was refering to above....there are alot of Hortons in Camden.

Edited by tamirrt

Riverside had a couple of standouts this year:

Hunter Smith-TB Rushed for about 1,100 yards in 8 games.

Sean McCormick-LB Had 130 tackles. That's 13 tackles a game. Not too bad.

There were many good players on this team though, don't get me wrong. These are just the two that came out with good numbers.

I agree that Smith did not have a good game against Camden. Camden's defensive line dominated Riversides O-Line. The Camden game was Smith's worst game of the year he had around 50 to 60 yards. All the other games he had over 100 yards. He still averaged around 140 yards a game playing the 2nd hardest 2A schedule in the state.

Who are going to be some of the Running backs in this region?

I know that

Camden: Josh Boyd

Riverside: Hunter Smith

Adamsville: Train Robinson

Richland:D

Lewis Co.: ?

Lorreto: ?

Waverly:?

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a>:D

Stewart Co.:D

825481921[/snapback]

Camden has another Boyd who's as good as his brother...Byron is more of a scat back style runner who can juke with the best of them...they will be formitable in Camden's backfield....Lewis co has a pretty good RB...can't remember his name....is it Hatton???...anyway with another year's experience to grow on he'll be pretty good....doesn't Loretto have a decent rushing offense??...who's their guy?