zions kyle hendrickson

CntryGurl842

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch yo mouth boy! Do you have any idea of what you're sayin'! I'm going to assume that you have never heard of these guys 'cause that's the only way you could disrespect such athletic giants.

825477573[/snapback]

this topic is pointless anyways the first post says kyle hendrickson is awesome...how is anyone supposed to respond to that apparently you two just got together and came up with this hopin to get some responses so you could talk trash but its just a stupid topic...and ive never seen this guy play but he cant be that great looking at zions record....

If this is such a pointless topic, why are you still posting replies?  Yo bigwilly, who are you and why you always hatin' on Zion.  Looking at your history, it seems that you find where people are talking about Zion and then add your two cents. What's up with that?

825477591[/snapback]

because your calling out willy...and im trying to get you to stop because if willy gets on here hes gonna make you look stupid i promise...but oh well guess youll find out on your own thumb

If this is such a pointless topic, why are you still posting replies?  Yo bigwilly, who are you and why you always hatin' on Zion.  Looking at your history, it seems that you find where people are talking about Zion and then add your two cents. What's up with that?

825477591[/snapback]

yea, and if you look further into my history.... u see that zion is not the only ppl i hate on... but i know, ur new here, its ok... u will learn

and im glad that u kinda thought before u posted, but try to put a lil more into it... not just ur sudden impulse, a deep concentrated post....

and until zion proves that they are not worthy of being hated on, i will continue to hate on them...

and if i only have 2 cents, i sure would hate to know how much u have.. :D

yea, and if you look further into my history.... u see that zion is not the only ppl i hate on... but i know, ur new here, its ok... u will learn

and im glad that u kinda thought before u posted, but try to put a lil more into it... not just ur sudden impulse, a deep concentrated post....

and until zion proves that they are not worthy of being hated on, i will continue to hate on them...

and if i only have 2 cents, i sure would hate to know how much u have..  :D

825477613[/snapback]

joined the 22nd of last month, yet your such a veteran :D