zions kyle hendrickson

CntryGurl842

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B/c Zion is horrible in every sport. I mean they dont know how to tie their shoes before the come on the court. That is why they get hated on...I mean yalll dont even have a record to prove anyof us half way wrong!!!! :P

Culleokarep is right this is a pointless topic!!!

825480064[/snapback]

once you face all the troublms and problems we have..then you can talk..but until then just keep your mouth shut..once you realize how much we are facing..then you can talk...but i would advise you to keep quiet

once you face all the troublms and problems we have..then you can talk..but until then just keep your mouth shut..once you realize how much we are facing..then you can talk...but i would advise you to keep quiet

825480074[/snapback]

if you dont want replies like this then dont let someone post a topic like this...

like i can controll what other people say and do..i have no clue who even said that...and after all we are a young school still when we get older we are gonna be awesome....just wait and see....and don't even say..yeah w/e...cuz u never know what the future holds instore for us

like i can controll what other people say and do..i have no clue who even said that...and after all we are a young school still when we get older we are gonna be awesome....just wait and see....and don't even say..yeah w/e...cuz u never know what the future holds instore for us

825480103[/snapback]

what i meant by that was dont defend someone when you know yourself that its a pointless topic and i havent knocked you yet im sayin this is a stupid topic...and your future may be bright but wait and talk about that when it comes...for now put a post about zions next game comin up or somethin and dont reply on one of these...because its just not a good topic