Red Boiling

Longestyard

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it surprising to anyone that Westmoreland went to Red Boiling and won? Westmoreland lost Jones. I thought Red Boiling was supposed to be really young last year and much improved this year. Was it just an off night for RBS?

825479505[/snapback]

[/quote

Red Boiling Springs is improved this year but they are still young. 1 Senior, 1 Junior, 6 Sophmores and 3 Freshmen. They are getting better each game. Westmoreland girls played a good game last night. RBS is having trouble shooting foul shots and thats a lot of the trouble so far this year. I think that will change because they were good from the foul line last year and we have almost the same girls back. Westmoreland shot very well from the foul line last night.

It isn't surprising. Westmoreland played a solid defensive game. Westmoreland has a good team (6-0) They are led by three seniors, two who were starters on last years team and one who transferred from Harpeth. Plus, they have three freshmen they depend on heavily - K. Urell, G. Huntsberry, and L. Jones. This team has great potential and with their freshmen talent, the team has a lot to look forward to.

It isn't surprising.  Westmoreland played a solid defensive game.  Westmoreland has a good team (6-0)  They are led by three seniors, two who were starters on last years team and one who transferred from Harpeth.  Plus, they have three freshmen they depend on heavily - K. Urell, G. Huntsberry, and L. Jones.  This team has great potential and with their freshmen talent, the team has a lot to look forward to.

825479749[/snapback]

Westmoreland come on people they keep the winning tradition up. Those 2 seniors have not lost a lot of games since they were freshman. The other senior comes from a winning tradition to. The freshman do what it takes to win games. This team is going to be good.They got the heart and the talent that takes you a long way.They are going to be fine this year. Good luck girls tonite beat those Yellow Jackets. LOL I know you will.

They are young...I expect them to do what they've been doing in the district for the next few years until Laken Leonard and Lacey Colter start playing...When they play and mature they should be real good then...they'll keep improving and before you know they could be district champions...The girls are pretty much set for a while...