Night Birds @ Kittens

Magid

You're a closet basketball fan after all. :) Ain't ya? B)

825486405[/snapback]

Between the time that Penny Hardaway ate up Smith Co and my next away ball game...13 years had passed...and two years later...I've only missed one away ball game (death in the family)...dang...those were 13 good years!!!...

Would take a lot to make me miss a game now...but not for the love of the game...just love a certain player...a lot...and I kinda like a couple of others!!!...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now...You hanging on Lebron's elbow...as he swings you from one end of that court to the other...I'd have to laugh...and say..."remember when that red-haired coach tried to play against Anfernee Hardaway?"...sure would remind me of that...

825486243[/snapback]

i got something the ol red headed coach didnt have.....game. :D

:D ...boy i'd hate to have him see that.

I hate going over there. Although it is not as bad as it used to be in that cracker box they called a gym. I'll never forget the night of "Fire in the Hole". Bouncy Balls all over the court. Does anyone else remember that? Anywho. If we play like we did against the bunch from Deliverance it will be hard for anyone to stop us.

Owlettes by 15.

I hate going over there. Although it is not as bad as it used to be in that cracker box they called a gym. I'll never forget the night of "Fire in the Hole". Bouncy Balls all over the court. Does anyone else remember that? Anywho. If we play like we did against the bunch from Deliverance it will be hard for anyone to stop us.

Owlettes by 15.

825486799[/snapback]

I remember those BALLS!! I threw a couple!! Oh memories.... :lol:

Would take a lot to make me miss a game now...but  for the love of the game...just love ...a lot...and I kinda like a couple of the referees!!!...

825486548[/snapback]

For someone that really loves the game.......yelling................cheering...............dis***********cussing the ref's

she has been won over :lol:

For someone that really loves the game.......yelling................cheering...............dis***********cussing the ref's

she has been won over :o

825488780[/snapback]

Even the Captain agrees that those refs were just horrible...one anyway...I think I kinda like dis********cussing the refs!!!...Gets out a lot of frustrations!!!

Hey Man of the Dead...love how ya changed the quote around...LOL...had to go back and see exactly what I did say!!!!!!!!...

I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy Jimbo some new headphones...and not purple...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!

Even the Captain agrees that those refs were just horrible...one anyway...I think I kinda like dis********cussing the refs!!!...Gets out a lot of frustrations!!!

Hey Man of the Dead...love how ya changed the quote around...LOL...had to go back and see exactly what I did say!!!!!!!!...

I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy Jimbo some new headphones...and not purple...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!

825488945[/snapback]

Not to worry. The headphones cost less that the batteries. LOL :o

825488945[/snapback]

I bet 7aawatcher is dying with laughter. :o