Hermtage Springs vs Monterey

loudandproudhsfan

thanks for the support but hs didnt win by 14 altho we won it was by 1 ...the game was tied w/ about 2 seconds left and monterey fouled jimmy campbell ... he got 2 shots ... he missed the first and coach called a time out ... then he hit his second ... monterey threw the ball in and took a wild shot which didnt go in so the final score was Hermitage Springs - 60 Monterey - 59 ... the game was awesome ... Hermitage Springs played the hardest they have ever played ... they were all pretty much on tonite they didnt miss the much i dont know how many points each player had but i know they each done really well .... i have to give credit to Monterey though they never gave up ... the refs were okay in the begining but in the last quarter they were horrible ... i mean calling a charge when the ball has already gone up like 10 secs later ... then having to consult each other b4 a call i mean come on ... but our guys pulled it off ... good job cats keep up the good work thumb