Haywood @ Bolivar

tomcat00

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomab,

I thought u knew about Liggins (correct spelling). Thought he played for the Mid State Ballaz. He has been shooting the ball extrememly well from downtown this year. Has been making at least 4 threes a game. Shaveon Comage a young sophmore guard played well. He made the 3 to send it into overtime. Craig Harris was a force on the boards and guarded Willie Kemp for most of the night. The big men were saddled with fouls and could not get going really.

Btown tiger fan. I couldn't understand what all you were trying to say there but, I was there and I am a Haywood fan, and will actually agree with you on some of the Haywood fans using some language that doesn't come out of my mouth. Not in anyway saying the words were justified, but some of those referees were pretty bad. I would definitely have to say the turning point in the game was early there when it was like 9-1 and Bolivar called the TO, after the backcourt violation. I can imagine there coach in the huddle telling them "Man, these guys have us, and the referees, baffled. Willie you start helping the refs out when they looked confused." Willie really stepped up from that point, he is amazing to watch. I knew he could shoot great, pass great, run the offense, but I never seen him ref before last night though. He made a couple crucial calls for Bolivar, the 2 traveling calls that he made were big ones. The one where he pulled down one of Haywood's big guys from behind and called the traveling violation from laying on the floor, a good 2 seconds before his partner in stripes, was a questionable one. I don't think he will be able to referee when they come to Brownsville. The Haywood fans were also a little upset in the second quarter when you put up 4 points after the timeout without the clock every starting. The Bolivar fans around me responded by saying, "this is our gym, baby, and we control the clock." That was a pretty classy statement as well. I will admire that they said it though without using any bad words, like some of the Haywood fans without class did. But, try not to hold what a few did against all Haywood fans. Regardless of all this, it was a great game, and am looking forward to the next time we meet.

well when these two team play agine it going to be  one for the books i think bolivar just had a bad night  .not taking nuthing from haywood  cause they played with all they had. but bolivar did not start playing to the 3rd Q of play tonight .So when we go to haywood on Jar 8 it going to be one for the aeges  but what i do not like about tonight  was the  FANS they had not class .the ones from Haywood .

I now our FANS can get bad but they was just RONG . so when we do go to the WOOD [AKA ]Haywood  it not going to be someing to see so I hope for the best  and think the werst  do to FANS  that ging to be there on a good thing  the players from Haywood  had some CLASS MY HAT OFF TO THEM i this is my score  for the BOLIVAR  HAYWOOD game    it going to be 75  83 BOLIVAR 

you do have to now we had 3 players  had 4 fals  in the begining of the 4q  do now that

825484961[/snapback]

B-towntigerfan,

I am sending you an invitation to my summer grammar program. While this program usually costs $300, I am extending this invitation to you for free seeing how badly you need the training. Until you complete this GRAMMAR training, please refrain from writing anything else on CoachT. No offense partner, but you are making it look like no one in Bolivar can speak correctly. Some examples: NUTHING-NO, it is NOTHING; RONG-that is WRONG; AEGES-it is AGES; AGINE-AGAIN. You did spell BOLIVAR and HAYWOOD correctly. Oh yeah, FAL, what is that? Finally, now means at the present time. KNOW means to have knowledge!

As for SVEBAKKEN, why do you have to take such a good game and blame it on the officiating. I agree that there were several bad calls, but they were fairly evenly distributed to both teams. The big boys from Haywood were holding and pushing Chism all night. Also, why was the foul when Chism got THROWN down not an INTENTIONAL? I do agree that the foul against Brandy Robinson was intentional, but this one was also. Anyway, I'm just trying to say that it was bad both ways, that's all!