can the falcons go all the way

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
.......and his new 10 year $130 million dollar contract?

825495878[/snapback]

and he is worth it all...he plays QB, RB, im sure he could be WR, a shutdown corner...and sometimes I think he even does a little coaching... :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
There is no one worth that much $$!

825496137[/snapback]

I dont know...i like to think I am...Michael Vick is worth quite a bit...he is the most amazing player in the NFL...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Yeah I would take Peyton over Vick...because age catches up with everyone and before you know Vick isn't going to be able to run like he is now...he's going to have to settle down and become more of a pocket passer and that is why I would take Peyton over Vick...

825496519[/snapback]

...but we are speaking about now and not down the road...Vick can run now thumb

Guest region4fan
Yea, but a scrambling QB will not win a Championship, it has never happened and until one shows that he can pass also then one never will!

825496873[/snapback]

seems like Steve Young fit that bill. He was a scrambling QB, yet set passing records in his Super Bowl victory. I could be a bit rusty with my facts, but seems like he was the top rushing QB that season too AND had the highest passing efficience rating??but that was before Sapp decided it was time for him to retire.

seems like Steve Young fit that bill. He was a scrambling QB, yet set passing records in his Super Bowl victory.  I could be a bit rusty with my facts, but seems like he was the top rushing QB that season too AND had the highest passing efficience rating??but that was before Sapp decided it was time for him to retire.

825496889[/snapback]

hm... good point.. :lol:

Edited by bigwilly

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
seems like Steve Young fit that bill. He was a scrambling QB, yet set passing records in his Super Bowl victory.  I could be a bit rusty with my facts, but seems like he was the top rushing QB that season too AND had the highest passing efficience rating??but that was before Sapp decided it was time for him to retire.

825496889[/snapback]

hey gotmilk...you got tried... :lol: