RBS X-MAS Tourny

kaeXo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to say it swanson, and i am not trying to get anything started... i just don't think that every team in the tournament is evenly matched... i think that as far as having a complete team Westmoreland has the advantage over the rest of the field. They have a solid starting five along with a ton of depth. I think they will be hard to beat, but that is my opinion.. Maybe i am a little biased.. :unsure:

i remember what happened the last time that they played.. In my opinion RBS played poorly in the second half due to the only exceptional player on their team running out of gas... No offense to You guys, but from what i have seen when i have watched RBS play is that they have no depth.. By the time the fourth quarter rolls around their tongues are hanging out of their mouths because of their bench, or lack there of... When Westmorland plays a ten man rotation, that is hard to contend with... Just think the eagles are an all around better team

i remember what happened the last time that they played.. In my opinion RBS played poorly in the second half due to the only exceptional player on their team running out of gas... No offense to You guys, but from what i have seen when i have watched RBS play is that they have no depth.. By the time the fourth quarter rolls around their tongues are hanging out of their mouths because of their bench, or lack there of... When Westmorland plays a ten man rotation, that is hard to contend with... Just think the eagles are an all around better team

825488304[/snapback]

I will have to agree with this, that Westmoreland is a better team right now, but dont ever count RBS out!