Who are the top players of 2006, and 2007 classes?

BBandBBallFan

Look, moose, and everyone else involved in this constant back-and-forth smack talk, I think EVERYONE in the situation needs to grow up. OK, Ezell beat Goodpasture on January 7th, lets give them their props. OK, Frey outscored Lackey, lets give him his props. But can we stop overhyping everything? I mean, Gettis outscored McCool, lets talk about that. Their are more important things to talk about on this website than our hard feelings about each other. It was a great game that will be even better next time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that two of the top players for 2006 would definatly be BEAU BROWN & BLAKE DERRICK from McMinn Central. these two boys are awesome, wheather together or on their own. they both lead us in points for the season. they still havent reached full potential and they rock. if you have a problem, let me invite you to the Roundhouse for the January 21 game aganist Tellico. then you will see what we talkin bout.

~Blue Nationn Rox My Sox!!!~