Look! the lil ranger boys are shaken

its because to the woodshed they will be taken

so keep on bragging, boys in marroon

we'll meet you at O.K. Corrall at high noon :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next to last. hmmm. Who would finish in front of us? Let's see who's in your conferance

1. Happy Valley- as good if not better than us.

2. Hampton- The Dawgs are pitiful. There's one

3. Johnson County- The worst team in the area(aside from Clinch) There's two.

4. Sullivan North- Can't even beat Cloudland. There's three

5. Vollenteer- We've already beat them at their place. There's four.

6. E Town- They have 2 good players, can't beat Hampton. There's five

7. Unicio Co.- Pretty good. It would be a toss up.

So we would finish 2nd or 3rd in your conferance. If my math is correct, that would put us 5th or 6th from last. Boy, you can tell you go to Hampton!!! thumb

825492866[/snapback]

The last time Hampton played Unaka Hampton had the worst team, by record, that has ever played at Hampton and what happened? The creekers went down!!!!! Unaka did cheat Cloudland over at Milligan last year and all the creekers know it. I am no HV fan at all, but i can't wait till they blow Donald, his disciples, and the rest of the creekers off the hill.

Ouch! Harsh words to a PLAYER that just gave you props, big timer. Thought this already was discussed  that you all are a good team. Leave it at that.

Can someone explain to me, no matter what the topic of our threads are, they end up going back to something completley different? Even though this is probably one of the stupidest threads on the board right now, it's meaning is pointless because it always ends up in controversey.

825492107[/snapback]

You are going to have to get off this one they just want to talk trash! You will have to put your teams A game together when they go back to HV! thumb

OK Cline :lol:

Ouch! Harsh words to a PLAYER that just gave you props, big timer. Thought this already was discussed  that you all are a good team. Leave it at that.

Can someone explain to me, no matter what the topic of our threads are, they end up going back to something completley different? Even though this is probably one of the stupidest threads on the board right now, it's meaning is pointless because it always ends up in controversey.

825492107[/snapback]

Jealously just Jealously that is why.