White House vs White House Heritage

timbdp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onlychevy, please get out of the football mode and get into the basketball mode - there is only 3 classifications in basketball 1A - 2A - and 3A - now football has five - 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A - it is the only sport in TSSAA that has 5 classes, unless we talk about privates - WHHS is a 3AAA school in bball this year, and yes 4A in football - if your gonna compare apples to oranges at least get the correct kinds together - but next year they will be 2AA in all sports EXCEPT football where they will be 3A -

as to the game - dont make things look worse - it still all about the kids

onlychevy, please get out of the football mode and get into the basketball mode - there is only 3 classifications in basketball 1A - 2A - and 3A - now football has five - 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A - it is the only sport in TSSAA that has 5 classes, unless we talk about privates - WHHS is a 3AAA school in bball this year, and yes 4A in football - if your gonna compare apples to oranges at least get the correct kinds together - but next year they will be 2AA in all sports EXCEPT football where they will be 3A -

as to the game - dont make things look worse - it still all about the kids

825500848[/snapback]

I know these two played at 5:30, WHO WON THE GAME AND THE SCORE?

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

White House-Heritage High School 12 16 7 13 0 48

White House High School 11 7 16 30 0 64

White House High School Stats

Player 3PM A R TP

Jeremy Barnes 4 0 0 15

Steven Jamison 0 0 0 25

Kyle Levering 0 0 0 12

Calen Roark 1 0 0 5

Patrick Rucker 0 0 0 3

Zach Trobaugh 0 0 0 2

White House-Heritage High School Stats

Player 3PM A R TP

Jared Hill 4 0 0 17

Austin Jarrell 0 0 0 9

Taylor Jarrell 0 0 0 12

Destin Miller 0 0 0 6

Tyler Slagle 0 0 0 2

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=3' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a> High School 12 16 7 13 0 48

White House High School              11 7 16 30 0 64

White House High School Stats

Player 3PM A R TP

Jeremy Barnes 4 0 0 15

Steven Jamison 0 0 0 25

Kyle Levering 0 0 0 12

Calen Roark 1 0 0 5

Patrick Rucker 0 0 0 3

Zach Trobaugh 0 0 0 2

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=3' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a> High School Stats

Player 3PM A R TP

Jared Hill 4 0 0 17

Austin Jarrell 0 0 0 9

Taylor Jarrell 0 0 0 12

Destin Miller 0 0 0 6

Tyler Slagle 0 0 0 2

825501019[/snapback]

May not seem like it to everyone but this is a MAJOR win for the Blue Devils not for beating a cross town school but for beating a VERY GOOD TEAM....

Good Job Blue Devils and keep your heads up Patriots.... You will have to be ready to play when the Houston Couunty games rolls around on the 4th....

Two good teams with two great coaches....

OK this game was very unique indeed it was one sided all the calls went against White House Heritage. The only fouls that Heritage got were a couple of make-up fouls from the refs. If this game was fairly officialed then it would have been better. Then a coach from the Blue Devils says we were playing unfairly against them and took cheap shots, well that is not how heritage plays at all. I think it is funny because none of the coaches no what is said on the court, it is totally different then its was 10 or 20 years ago people have attitudes and feeling and they were them on there selves all teh time. But, we all do respect the coaches have no right to bad mouth an opponent, student, or coach and i will leave it at that. If you wanna no the truth Heritage had White house shaking in there boots after down at have and like I said officials gave White House the boost to put them on top. So if your wanna wanna get to both White House teams are good and Heritage is not the little brother of White House if you go to records 1A or 3A Heritage has the better record.

Good luck White House teams

OK this game was very unique indeed it was one sided all the calls went against White House Heritage. The only fouls that Heritage got were a couple of make-up fouls from the refs. If this game was fairly officialed then it would have been better. Then a coach from the Blue Devils says we were playing unfairly against them and took cheap shots, well that is not how heritage plays at all. I think it is funny because none of the coaches no what is said on the court, it is totally different then its was 10 or 20 years ago people have attitudes and feeling and they were them on there selves all teh time. But, we all do respect the coaches have no right to bad mouth an opponent, student, or coach and i will leave it at that. If you wanna no the truth Heritage had White house shaking in there boots after down at have and like I said officials gave White House the boost to put them on top. So if your wanna wanna get to both White House teams are good and Heritage is not the little brother of White House if you go to records 1A or 3A Heritage has the better record.

Good luck White House teams

825501108[/snapback]

I wasnt at this game I had to do the Hendersonville Classic. However, I know officiating can appear and sometimes is very one sided, but to put up 30 points in the 4th quarter like White House did is unbelievable.....

Keep up the good work Patriots and Blue Devils, who knows maybe Coach Petrone and Coach Mathis can get together and schedule a Home and Away series between the two schools for next season..... Money talks can you imagine the gate for those games....